mingyu......

"are u serious kook how can u think that look nothing will going to be better if you didn't leave your ego ",she said annoyed.....

"noona I am not feeling well here alone no-one is talking to me no-one is with me here",I said thinking that how angry they were when they new the truth....

"kook u know what come here take some rest with me with us u will feel good and then we will think about Lisa",she said trying to cheering me up.... Well it work

"OK noona I'll be there tomorrow ",I said"good night ",I added..

"OK good night ",she said....

I am coming Europe.....

Lisa pov.........

I am packing here with the help of rose packing finish early tomorrow we are going to Europe ",I can live there happily....but can I live happily without jungko- my thought interrupted by my rose...

"what are you thinking lis come have some rest and don't think too much it's not good for baby",she said caressing my tummy I smile at her...

I laid on bed and sleep named thing took me away from my thought and I sleep.....

Next morning....

Authors pov....... (I also deserve a pov 😁😁)

Lisa woke up by sun hitting her beautiful doll like face and she stood up and went straight to the bathroom and started doing her routine.... But on the other side jungkook..... What is he doing....

Jungkook woke up having a hangover again because after Lisa leaves he drink too much and sleep drunk... After that he stood up stumbling and went to the table and took a pain killer and went to the bathroom and started doing his routine..... After that he went to the table near bed and take apart frame of her and him he smile thinking if he could rewind the time but not.. He can't do that he didn't notice that he started crying now he regretted every deed of himself he is ducked and jerk and bastardy and blah blah he is thinking and cursing himself but he suddenly startled when his phone rang he took it and here is a annoying high pitch voice yelling at top of her lungs "yah kookah are u ready if not then be fast because you have only 1 and half hour before your flight take off",....he suddenly got panic panick when he heard of word take off he hung up and started getting ready and took all important thing like Lisa's photo with him and Lisa's perfume and Lisa's wedding ring which his hyung and noona threw at him and yeah a voice recorder in which Lisa's voice is and he is not that dumb he already took his cloths and other shits......

There Lisa is at airport with her unnies and oppas she is waiting for her flight she is reading magazine while sitting on the chair... Suddenly she feel like someone sit beside her when she look at that men she became shock he is mingyu her childhood friend like neighbour they are good friend but they got separated for eight fucking months..... He took his hand out for shake she took it gladly and then they started talking but one thing Lisa did not know was that the person she treat like a friend like brother is feeling something different from his side.....

Thank u.....

Bye