it's ok.....

Author pov...

                 "you like to lie to me
              "then if it's your happiness
            "what can I do I make me
            "survive in this situation and
           "now I also like to hear lie.....

Winds blowing taking all the dead leaves of the trees and now it will help them to start new life....

"it's getting late I have to call jungkook",a beautiful blonde hair girl said looking at her phone then clock at the white wall.....

On call...

"hello Lisa why are you not asleep yet"...a man said from other line... Which is supposed to be jungkook....

"jungkook it's getting late why are you not home yet"...lisa girl said...

"just sleep I'll come late today",jungkook said in a stern voice which scared Lisa..

"o-ok ",she said stuttering.. She knows what will happen to her if she speak back...

But call doesn't cut Lisa is going to say something to jungkook but she hear something heartbreaking... She hear a females voice saying "oh baby put this phone side and come here",a girl said

Then Lisa cut the call immediately after hearing that voice..

But her mind is full of strange thought she started crying suddenly and started thinking negative thoughts like "is jungkook cheating on me","am I not enough for him","is she jungkooks girlfriend",but then Lisa started thinking that maybe she was talking to someone else my jungkook can't do this to me he doesn't cheat me he loves....

Then she walk to her room and she take a long hot shower for cooling her mind...

What she come back from bathroom her rooms door opens and reveal her beloved husband tired like always he doesn't give a glance at her and started walking towards bathroom but it's usual.....

Lisa wanted to talk to him but she is scared.he has changed alot he doesn't give time to her doesn't give attention to her he sealed her in house since marriage. He only allowed her to talk to phone and only people's visit here I cannot visit them and the people are my unnies and oppa......

Now Lisa started feeling sleepy and tired so she shrugged it off and sleep well...

Next morning...

She woke up and saw nobody on the bed only her but it happens everyday it's okay Lisa.....

She got up And does her usual work...

Tomorrow's there first year Anniversary Lisa is so excited for this.

But the question is does he remember our anniversary date think positive Lisa how does he not remember she calm herself thinking that....

But does he really remember....

Hello guys it's the starting of my new book please read vote me follow me for more interesting story I also have one more story rich bitch u can check it on my account and please support....