happy ending....

Lisa pov.....

Everything is alright now thank you god...

At night...

I want to eat ice-cream now ugh this sucks....

"kookie I want to eat ice cream ",I said whining....

"aww my baby but this is 2 fucking am this is all time's mistake let's sleep now we will eat ice cream tomorrow ok",he said....

"but I want to eat now please go kookie and get me ice cream please",I said trying my best by making my signature aegyo pose which he can't resist....

"aww my baby who can resist that cute face of yours ok I am going ",he said pinching my cheeks...

Yeah yeah....

After ten minutes....

"here is your ice cream take it or I'll eat that ice cream of yours",he said feeding me a spoon full of ice cream...

"can I eat only one spoon please",he said pleading...

"no.... No problem you can eat ",I said when I said no he became sad when I added he became happy like a child aww my baby.... I was about to feed him but he took that spoon and put that ice cream close to my lips...

And he is staring deep into my eyes that I get lost in them...

He is then came close to me and eat that ice cream which is close to my lips....

Then he is about to kiss me but suddenly door open revealing ...

"hyung umm what are you doing here this time... ",he said moving from me..

"suga oppa do you want anything ",I said asking if he want anything...

"oh nothing carry on I mistakenly came here because I think that this is my room all doors are same here that bullshit doors..",he said going and closing the door..

"phew that was close",we said at the same time and we started laughing...

"he ruined our whole mood",he said... Annoyingly....

"let's sleep now I am sleepy ",I said....

"but I-","no buts let's sleep or I will never let you touch me",I said cutting him off....

"oh no no I will sleep now sorry",he said laying beside me... I smirk in victory then we sleep...

After nine months.....

In Korea..

Jungkook pov....

I am playing with my phone and suddenly I heard Lisa's scream...

"jungkook come here ahh fast ahhh",she scream and ran as fast as I can to her....

"oh my god baby is coming on my ",I said panicking....

I pick her and ran to the car and straight went to the hospital she is screaming in pain I quickly dial our gangs numbers they said they are on their way...

"jungkook fast please ahh ",she said...grabbing my hand and squzzing it....

Then Docter and nurses came and take her to the ICU room....

I can hear her screams...

After 10 minutes....

I am dying from nervousness this is more than that nervousness that I feel when I went to noona and hyungs to say sorry....

"jungkook calm down",taehyung hyung said....

"hyung I am so nervous ",I said....

Suddenly door open revealing Docter and the Docter have a baby in his hands...

It is my baby...

"Mr. jeon congratulations you have a boy ",he said I became so excited that I started jumping like crazy I take the baby in my hands and I kissed the baby's forehead and then noona took the baby from my hands and started playing with the baby and I went to check my Lisa....

"jungkook ",she said satting up I went to her and hug her so tight I started crying.... And I hear her snobs s. I look at her...

"Lisa don't cry.. ",I said wiping her tears...

"you also don't cry then ",she said.... Then we both started laughing and noona and hyung also came taking our baby with them towards us....

"my baby ",Lisa said opening her hands to take the baby...

"no this my baby I am not giving you",jisoo noona said playfully....

"unnie ",Lisa said whining and everyone started laughing....

After three years....

"lisa where are you ",I said because today we are going to the beach with our jeon jongsan mine and Lisa's child.....

"here I am because of your baby boy he is so extra.... ",she said while jongsan is running here and there...

Then we sit in car and head to the beach....

After 20 minutes....

"yeah we are here ",Lisa said opening the door for herself and jongsan..

I got off the car and we started running towards the beach like kids well jongsan is really a kid....

I saw jongsan stop so me and Lisa last stop and we saw that he is looking at two childrens playing together...

Me and Lisa look at each other at same time then we both look at jongsan at same time...

"what happen baby why did you stop running ",Lisa ask to him..

"mommy I want a shibliwing",he said cutely trying hard to pronounce sibling....

I look at Lisa smirking...

She looked at me shocked....

"ok right after nine months you will have a sibling to play with",I said....

"yay thank u ",he said excitedly.....

At night....

"jongsan sleep now it's getting late ",Lisa said laying jongsan down on the bed....

After five minutes...

On our room...

"let's sleep jungkook it's getting late",she said laying down...

Suddenly I pinned her on the bed she became shook I smirk and started kissing her... Wow I love this girl so much....

I loose my grip on her hands and she grab my neck and deepens our kiss...

After the kiss we started panting..

"let's get wild baby.... ",I said smirking
And Lisa smirk looking and me then I again kiss her...

I am so lucky to have Lisa and jongsan by my side...

I love them both so much and I will protect them and be with them till the end of my life...

So guys this book is complete now it's a surprise for you guys....

Bye see you soon at my next book....

Bye take care of yourself... And bye...

😊😍🙏👋😋😋😋😊😊😊