lovely.........

Lisa pov.....

After shopping we r heading towards home because now I am so tired I only want to sleep......

"hey Lisa you must be hungry so let's eat at restaurant before going home ",jisoo unnie said rose and Jennie unnie nodded in agreement......

"ok unnie let's go to that one ",I said pointing at a nearby restaurant.....

"ok let's go ",jennie unnie said....

Then we started walking towards the restaurant when I suddenly see mingyu what is he doing here when I was about to say him something rose pull me towards herself and started drawing me into the restaurant......

"yah rose slowly u will hurt me",I said stopping and I look at her annoyed but she is shock seeing something in front so I looked where she is looking and I saw....... I saw.....jungkook... What is he doing here I looked at him shocked but suddenly he hugged me so tight but this one is full of love care this hug is warm and protective then I come out of my thoughts when I heard a sob is..... Is jungkook crying... I pull out of hug and saw a most handsome face in the world but.....but don't forget Lisa what he did to you and your baby he doesn't love you it's all a drama he knew your weakness very well......

"Lisa my love me baby I love you so much why did you leave you didn't even give me chance for explaining",he said again hugging me ...

Why I became so weak in front of him I can't even say a word but thank to the goddess Jennie unnie came and pull me from jungkook.....

"what do you think you bastard you can hurt Lisa and came back to her crying started asking for second chance and she will give you happily.. ",she said giving jungkook death glare.

"noona I am really sorry for what I did but I realised all my mistakes please forgive me and let me live with my love and our baby ",he said pleading..... But Jennie unnie didn't hear him and drag me out of the restaurant and jungkook is following me suddenly I started feeling dizzy and I faint everything became black....

Jungkook pov.....

I was out for a walk suddenly I feel hungry so I went to the restaurant and there I see my love my life my Lisa she is with rose......

I try to explain Lisa but jennie noona came and take Lisa away from me I follow them but suddenly Lisa faint I ran towards her and pick her bridal style and started taking her towards my car.....

"yah you bastard jerk put her down ",jennie noona said but I ignored her...

"jennie calm down most important thing now is Lisa let's get to the hospital first ",jisoo noona said.....

Lisa I will protect I will never let you hurt and harm I will protect you both till the end of my life.....

We went to the hospital and Docter came and take her to the ICU room I am so worried about Lisa I will never let anything happen to you my love...

Rose is crying and jisoo noona calming her and jennie noona giving me death glare while calling my hyungs...........

After sometime everyone came..... No one talk to me they ignored me like I was not there but it's my fault.....

Hello there my friends here is another part thank you for your love guys.....

Blackpink's full album is coming in 10th month of this year.......

Bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋