beat...

Lisa's pov....

"you slut how dare you I already warned you ",he said grabbing my chin harshly everyone in the party looking at us and gossiping things.....

"h.. He is.. S m... My.. Child... Hood friends.....nd..",I said stuttering...

He slap me again and this time so hard I feel a liquid coming from my mouth... It's blood...

"how dare u why r u beating her I front of whole crowd she is just talking to me and who r u",bam bam said pushing jungkook away from me.jungkook grab his collar and form a punch in his hand and said that he is my husband and bambam has no right to come between our matter and he is about to punch bambam but I quickly got up and stop jungkook from doing and In return he grab my wrist so tight it is hurting and he pull me towards the exit and push me into the car and started driving towards the house... My wrist is bruised from his hold.....

He didn't say anything and he is driving so fast and giving me death glares whole ride then car stop we have reach our house.... He again grab me like before and kick the door for opening it and push me to the floor our maids come running to see what happen... But no-one dare to say anything they r crying looking at me...

He gave them a glare then they ran from here and he come towards me furiously and grab my hairs so harshly tightly I shreick in pain but he didn't stop he has no mercy if he doesn't love me than why is he doing that he has no right to that... He gritted his teeths and said"you r a complete slut and whore u saw a man than goes to him and next morning founded in his bed hugging him you r such a cheap girl.. ",he said looking into my eyes his words hurt he is not my jungkook he is not like that before.. "and you forgot that u r the one cheating on me you are a jerk an bastard who saw a bitch and drop his wife for that slit why did u marry me if u didn't love me and why r u doing this ",,I said crying but he didn't even move he is like its all my fault he is a loving caring husband and I am a slut who cheat her husband....

He throw me grabbing my hair to the floor my hand hit the vase and it fall and shattered all over the floor like my heart my hand is bleeding because of the vase... Now my anger is growing I stood up and push him but he only stumbled a little and he save himself from falling then I said"you want to kill because I only talk to a unknown boy and u u r cheating on me didn't treat me like your wife since marriage why because u have find a slut huh you also didn't even remember that today is our first year anniversary no right everyone know that but u r busy talking meeting to that husband stoler bitch now I didn't want this marriage so give me divorce",I said shouting... But he didn't affected at all he again slap me this time my head hit a wooden table and my head vision starts getting blurry and there is no-one because jungkook already send maids home and now he is beating me my head is hurting so bad and I feel a liquid flowing from my head it's blood suddenly front door opens revealing my unnies and oppas they got shock when they saw us they threw their things they r holding and jisoo unnie and rose came towards me running while crying and papas went to Kingston for explanation I didn't hear anything my eyes start getting heavy and last thing I saw that Jennie unnie grabbing jungkook's collar and taehyung oppa holding her and then I faint......

Hello new update this chapter has so much drama and next also has and second next has sad story..... 😊😊