hate.... in front of everyone.....

Jungkook's pov....

I went to Lisa and said "come",in serious voice.....

We went to the car and driver started driving.. Suddenly my phone buzz.. It's a massege from iu..

Iu my love..

Baby what r u doing I miss u... 😍😍..

I smile looking at the massage but I hide it from Lisa because she doesn't know.... I know I am cheating on her but I love iu...

I didn't massage back and started looking outside of the window...

After sometime we reach the venue and it's very beautiful place.. We went inside Lisa and I intertwined our hand because we r in public but today I didn't see the glint of happiness in Lisa's eyes why... I don't care... Then a couple approach us and I started talking with us and we started talking.

"hello Mr and Mrs jeon how r u two going ",said Mr Lee...

"nice how about u two",I said taking a glance at Lisa she is not paying attention this is disrespecting how dare she do this in public..

"excuse us Mr Lee... ",I said excusing us...

I pull Lisa in the corner she hissed in pain... "why r u not paying attention when someone is speaking this is disrespectful ",I said... Looking at her furiously....

Her eyes is full of tears she is not looking in my eyes "I said answer me dammit",I said pushing her a little...

"I am sorry",she said... Stopping herself from crying....

"it's ok now wipe your tears and remind it from next time.. ",I said looking away I don't like when she cry..

Then she wipe her tears and we went to other people for talking I then saw iu what is she doing here OMG I excuse myself from here and then I went to iu and she is shocked from seeing me and then we started talking.

"jungkook what r u doing here ",she said trying to hug me but I stop because here every one know that I am marriage to Lisa..

"iu not here I am here with lisa",I said eyeing our surroundings...

Then I look at Lisa she is talking to a boy who is he how dare she talk to a unknown boy..

Lisa's pov......

Jungkook excuse himself from us and started talking to a girl she try to hug him but he stop her.... I think she is iu.

Then suddenly a boy approach me I don't know who is he but he looked familiar.....

"hello lily", he said taking out a hand for shake...

"I am sorry I don't know who u r ", I said if jungkook See Me talking to him he will scold.....

"lily it's me bambam ",bambam he is my childhood friend OMG I quickly hug him....

"bambam OMG it's been 6 years... ",I said pulling out of hug.... But then somebody push me so hard it's jungkook he slap so hard that I stumbled and fall on the floor and my tears start to run out of my eyes...

"you slut ",he said...

OMG jungkook how harsh u r on Lisa.. That's it for today 😊😊