regret......

Jungkook pov.....

I am beating Lisa you know why because she is right what all she say was right I am the real jerk that's because I can't do anything about it because my anger and my jealousy taking control over I slap her push her the floor I am angry because she is correct she don't deserve me...

Today is our anniversary and I don't know..... I didn't remember that important day I am busy in iu.... I am sorry Lisa but I can't control myself..

I pushed her to the floor she stumbled on the table and her hand hit the vase and it shattered into pieces... Her.... Her.. Her head is bleeding but suddenly door opens revealing my hyungs and noona.... They saw all of this jisoo noona and rose ran to Lisa while jin hyung and jimin hyung and hobi hyung following them and Jennie noona came towards me furiously.. Why didn't when her small sister is hurt because of her jerk husband she grabbed me from my collar and said"why jungkook why did you do this to her you know she love you so much and you did this to her you bastard",she said slapping me hard I am worthy of this this is all my fault taehyung hyung took now crying Jennie from me and while going he look at me in hate and sad plus angry look...

Rm hyung and yoongi hyung came towards me and say"why kook we teach you this if you don't love her then you don't have to live with her and we didn't teach you to throw hands on woman girls and ladies and she is your own wife",he said looking at me in sad and hurt look.....

Lisa became unconscious and taehyung hyung carry her in bridal Style to the car her head is bleeding they all took Lisa to the hospital I also want to go and check on her but they said don't come near Lisa.. I am feeling lonely, guilt is eating me, angry on myself.... I want someone who can be my side and first name came in my mind was iu.....

I went her home and her door is lock so like always I have keys because she gave me I open door and saw that iu and.... Some other guy making out but I didn't effect much like I effect on Lisa why...i went to her angrily because she cheat on me but exact thing I did on Lisa... "what.. What are you doing.... Here jungkook ",iu ask fixing herself..... "why iu I think u love me for u I cheat on my wife Lisa and u r cheating on me",I said crying thinking about Lisa's condition...

"so its enough I can do anything and I don't love u now because what u did to your wife you will did this to me in future ..leaving her for another girl..right ",she said....

"right u r right I leave the one who love me whole heatedly for a slut who was only a gold digger",I said and leave her house....

I think I have to go to the hospital for checking on Lisa... I am regretting all the things I did to Lisa now I understand why I always attract to Lisa because she is my only one....

I am coming my love.....

Hello guys new update and I'll update tomorrow the next chapter and please comment me your day chapter guys please 😁😊byeeeeee.......... 😍😍and thank u guys for everything......