kidnap....

Lisa pov......

I am discharged from hospital now I am going home with jisoo unnie and jin oppa....

"lili listen I am going out with jin for you know date so I won't be able to be with you at home....",jisoo unnie said we'll it's OK...

We reach at our apartment and now I am at my room I just came from the hospital so I think I have to bath first so I went to bath first....

When I went out I saw rose unnie sitting on my bed I asked "unnie what happen do you want anything ",I said drying my hair....

"lisa eat this tablet and sleep well jisoo unnie and jin oppa is on date and Jennie unnie is out with tae oppa you are tired so I bought this for you I am putting this on table.. ",she said and got out of the room..... I am ready now.

I went towards the table and eat that medicine and laid on bed for sleeping suddenly I feel like someone is looking at me but no-one is here so I shrugged it off and drift in sleep with sweet dreams....

I got up because I feel tingling sensation on my face I started giggling then I open my eyes slowly to see who is this and I saw...... Jungkook what is he doing here oh god I quickly got up and realise that this is not my room also where am I my unnie and oppa are worried for me I look at jungkook he is just looking at me like so in love..

"jungkook why am I here and how the fuck I came here....",I said.. He settled down himself beside me I move backwards a little but he suddenly pull me towards him and I am now on his lap... It's so embarrassing oh god...

"baby you are with me we are so far away from your apartment we will live happily here. ",he said caressing my hair.. He move my hairs from my back and started kissing my neck
and shoulders...

"wh-what a-are you doing ",I said moving from him but he held my waist and again I am in his lap..

"baby don't move I miss you so much ",he said.....

Suddenly my stomach growl oh god it's so embarrassing I am full red because of embarrassment he started laughing at me...

"yah why are you laughing first you kidnap me here and second I am pregnant of course I am hungry at this time.....

"oh baby don't worry come let's eat lunch come ",he said we got up and started going towards the kitchen and oh my goodness here are so many types of food I became more hungry looking at the mouth watering food...

I run to the kitchen and sit on a random chair and started eating wow it's so delicious wow......

Jungkook came and sit beside me and he is looking at me so happily..

"you like that food I made all of this for especially you... ",he said taking a plate for himself and started eating now I am so happy because food is life duh.....

Taehyung pov....

We are at Jennie's apartment because Lisa is missing no-one know where is she and we found a letter now saying that "hello guys I took Lisa with me I am taking good care for you don't take so much stress your loving jungkookie",jungkook took her with him everyone is stressing out except rose,jimin,jhope,and rm hyung they are not in tension they are mouthwash like they are hiding something but what....

"jimin hyung and rose hobi hyung and rm hyung I want to talk to you guys ",I excuse them from others.....

"what happen taetae ",jimin ask...

"guys what are you hiding about Lisa I know you are hiding plz tell me I don't tell anyone about this ",I said they look at each other then nod and what rose said shocked me....

"actually oppa we are helping jungkook with Lisa because he already realise his mistake but please don't tell anyone ",she said I nod in response actually I also want to help jungkook because I am feeling pity for him from so long.

"so guys can I..... Can I also help",I said they nodded happily.....

"Tay more people are coming so everything is going to be good ",rm hyung said.....

"hey guys but where did jungkook took lisa",hobi hyung ask....

"we also don't know he said its a secret he will tell soon ",jimin said....

Hey guys how are you.....

Thank u and vote....