plan pt. 1

Jungkook pov......

So we already discussed about our plan and it's the best plan that can absulotely help me with Lisa.... Yeah I am so happy but we have to wait for tomorrow because tomorrow lisa will discharge from hospital......

Actually Docter said that it's because she take drugs but I know that Lisa didn't like any alcoholic and these type of things and everyone is saying that she didn't take any drug then how can that happen I think someone did this for reason but who did this....

I think I am over thinking I will think tomorrow about it now thank god jimin hyung and rose help me for staying with Lisa they talk by themselves by with others and thank god that hobi and namjoon hyung is also with us..... Now everything became good again but now I have to sleep its already 11 pm.....

I think I have to check on Lisa once because there is no-one else only me Lisa and jimin hyung and rose with hobi hyung and they r sleeping I don't know but I think I have to check on lisa my baby.....

I went inside her room and saw a beautiful princess sleeping like a child she is looking so cute and beautiful....i
Was so stupid that I didn't notice this beautiful princess living with me whole one year...... I admire her beautiful while sitting beside her table her eyes has so thick and curly eyelashes and her nose is like a button so cute and her plump lips so pink and juicy suddenly I feel like kissing her I can't control myself I slowly slowly move forward towards her lips and then I feel like I am in a heaven when her soft lips touch mine I started moving my lips passionately and suddenly her eyes open and I think that she will push me but after three seconds she respond my kiss and she grab me from my neck and deepens our kiss.....

I am feeling so good.... Then after good seven minutes kiss we broke our kiss and started panting hard this is my best kiss ever she is not looking into my eyes I think she is shying her cheeks are so pink and yes she is blushing I smile looking at her I lift her head up by her chin she look at me......

"Why did you do this ",she said pushing my hand from her chin...

"ummm but you like it right ",I said and she became more pink like red she is blushing so hard....

I couldn't control my self I burst out laughing she is so cute awww....she pout trying to look angry she started hitting me with pillow I fall on bed and she started hitting me hovering over me.....

But for stopping her I flipped her and now I am top of her she is looking so shocked at our closeness if I move forward a little our lips will touch I look at her eyes that are so deep and beautiful that I want to fall into her eyes forever.... She tried to push me but bro I am stronger than her I catch her hands and pinned them on bed with my hands and I kissed her..... Forehead then her left cheek then her right cheek then her nose and now it's turn to lips she closed her eyes and her face full red she is looking so cute then I kissed her lips.....

Hey guys it's the update for today and this story is going to end in I think seven eight more chapters then it will complete and thanks guys for everything please vote because it's free thank u again..... 😍😊😊😊