next morning..

Jungkook's pov.....

I woke up having a hangover ahh my head is hurting.. Last night I only know that-omg I drink a lot.. But I am naked did I have sex but i am at my house I think I mistakenly have sex with Lisa but it's OK I am her husband she didn't mind because she is madly in love with me.. But she is not beside me where is she...

I got up and take a shower today is my holiday but I have go to a business party with Lisa but I want to go with my love iu I was in love with Lisa but now I am in love with iu.. But what can I do.. Lisa is not in our room so where is she.. I think I have to check on her. I went to kitchen I saw her there making breakfast.. I look at her deeply and I think she is...... Beautiful but not as my love iu.. 

I scream out our maids name "tzuyu come here",she came here running, "yes master",she said...

Lisa look at me but she again started making breakfast.. It's been a long time since I talk to her nicely.. So it's awkward..... "make breakfast for us I need to talk to lisa",I said..

She then went to the kitchen and said something to Lisa and Lisa handed the thing she is doing and came towards me and I sat on dining table...

"uhmmm so today we have to attend a business party and you have to go with me so be ready nicely",I said looking at her but she looks sad why is something wrong..

After thinking a little she just nodded and said"ok I'll come",and then walk away to her room... I started playing games in my phone..

I have to meet iu what time it is oh I have only one hour OK I have to ready..

I went to my room and saw that the room is clean I think the maid did this I shrugged it off and went to the my wardrobe I pick my dress and went to the shower then I does breakfast but Lisa was not there is she still in her room what is she doing...

After doing breakfast I went to the car and went to the rastraunt where me and iu have to meet...

Lisa's pov....

He didn't remember today is our anniversary...

He went to meet that iu girl but now I don't care I already prepared our divorce paper and already signed it...

After one day I will get free from this shit.....

Thank u