plan.....

Lisa pov.....

I woke up at a...... Hospital then suddenly my head hurts and I remember everything now what happen to the restaurant.....

Flashback....

I am walking with rose I feel like drinking water so I take a glass of water from a near by table......

Then rose stop and in front of me was jungkook than you all know what happened....

End of flashback ......

I think this is because of water.... But how can a glass of water did this...

Suddenly door open revealing my loving unnies and oppas..... And my hus....ex husband jungkook....

"Lisa you woke up thank to the god I was so worried about you if something happe".."yah don't say these things calm down ",says jin oppa cutting of jisoo unnie.....

"so how are you feeling? Better... ",jennie unnie ask me and I nodded.....

Then I glance at jungkook he is looking at nothing and he is looking like he is feeling guilty.....it still effect my heart seeing him like this..

then jimin oppa caught me looking at jungkook and he went to jungkook everyone look at him in shock and even jungkook is in shock he hold his hand and dragged him to my bed.....

Jennie unnie and jisoo unnie is looking at jimin oppa like they can kill him in every minute now..... A drop of tear fell from jungkooks eye... My heart clenched looking at him like that.....

"uh actually jungkook also help us with Lisa so he also deserve to at least look at her ",jimin oppa break the ice..

Everyone look at him death glaring then jungkook... He gulp down...

"no...no thanks it's OK my work is done I am going I have some work to do ",jungkook says I look down feeling relief because I don't want to talk to him now......

Mingyu pov......

I went to the restaurant because lisa is also going there huh because I am stalking her it's quit easy so I put some of drugs in her glass she didn't even notice....

Lisa baby now you will became mine because I have a plan but first I have to make a good image of me in front of your unnies....

Oh god what is this jeon fucking jungkook doing here he knows me I can't go in front of him now uhhhh he failed my whole plan I will never let you have lisa again.......

Jungkook pov.....

I want to meet Lisa so bad but it doesn't look like they want me to talk to her even Lisa don't want to talk to me jimin hyung offer me to talk to her but I refuse this golden offer............

I am walking in corridors of hospital suddenly I hear jimin hyung and rose calling my name I look back and saw them running towards me..they reach near me and say...

"kook don't worry we will help you get lisa back because I think u already regret your deeds so we will help you with lisa",rose said smiling at me then looking at jimin hyung......

"yes kookie she is saying right we will help you ",said jimin hyung embracing me....

"no guys don't worry about me actually the truth is I don't deserve lisa ",I said tearing up these days I became so much crying baby....

"oho kook don't think like that you deserve lisa and I know you know that too",rose said patting my shoulder......

"thank you guys so much ",I said hugging them...

"so let's make a plan first ",said jimin hyung breaking hug....

"guys take us with you ",I heard someone saying so I look and this is hobi hyung and namjoon hyung....

"oh u guys also want to help us then OK ",said rose...

"thank you ",they said before I nodded and agreeing with rose.....

Then we guys have a group hug which is very warm and comforting Wow I like this time....

I also want to hug my Lisa and my child like that....

Hello guys thank you but I want to say that there are reads but votes votes are so low please vote me guys please there's nothing cost while voting u just have to click vote button did this for the sake of this book.....

And thank you so much......

Bye take care of you guys....

😊😊😊😊😊😊