mingyu's gf.....

Mingyu.....

I was about to make Lisa mine but that bastard jungkook came and make his place ugh what do I do now...

Suddenly my phone rang and it's from my gf oh I miss her...

"hey babe ",I said...

"baby what are you doing please come to me I am missing you so much please",she said doing a little aegyo...

"oh iu I told you I am here to take revenge from jungkook and Lisa I'll come soon ",I said...

"I want to tell you that I am pregnen-ahhhhhhhh.... ",she was about to say something but she scream and her phone cut.... What happens to her why did she scream... Oh god I am dying from worriedness.....

I tried to call her again but nothing happen so I think about I let go of my revenge of jungkook and I straight went to check on iu my love.....

I am on my car suddenly my phone buzz and it's from iu I press green button and....

"hello sir actually the owner of the phone is in hospital this tome because she have an accident so please come at xxx hospital ...",someone said...

"o-ok i-iam coming ",I said and hung up and went to the hospital and I asked receptionist the room no and here I saw my iu laying on a hospital bed I don't want this oh if I were there with her then this won't be happen now this is all because of me...

Suddenly Docter came and ask me who I am of her and I answer that I am her bf....

"congratulations mister she is safe and pregnent",Docter said and now I am so happy but sad for iu...

After sometime Docter said that she is calling me inside and I went inside and saw my iu...

"mingyu baby you came ",she said trying to sit up...

"yes baby and I also know that you are pregnant.. ",I said helping her then she hug me suddenly...

"mingyu I want to say that let's forget about Lisa and jungkook and let's live happily ever after ",she said crying....

She is right now I love iu then why I want Lisa let's forget... I nodded to her and kiss her forehead.....she started giggling at my kiss then I kiss her whole face because I love when she giggle....

Lisa pov.....

"who said that pregnant woman can't do sex ",he said and he started kissing me.... Hungrily and passionately he lift me bridal style and take me towards the bedroom and put me slowly on bed not breaking kiss and started undressing me....

We break our kiss for breathing and he then started kissing sucking licking my jawline and neck going towards my collarbones when he kiss my collarbone I moan a little he smirk and started making big big highkeys...

(Then that happen you already know I am not gonna write smut 😊)

Next morning.....

I woke up in a tingling sensation on my whole face and I saw jungkook kissing my whole face....

"yah jungkook stop ",I said giggling...
He peck my lips and kept pecking...

"baby . Good . Morning . ",he said between pecks....

Then suddenly something come into my mind...

"jungkook my unnies and oppas are being worried about me ",I said becoming serious he stop by noticing what I say...

"don't worry about that ",he said getting up... He is ready already and I just woke up ....

I got up from from bed taking bed sheet to cover my naked body suddenly I stop because my sheet is stuck into something I think.. I look backwards and saw jungkook holding corner of the bed sheet yah that pervert jerk...

"jungkook leave that I have to take a shower ",I said trying to free the sheet from his hand but his hold is so tight...

"I want to take shower too",he said acting cute...

"but you already take if you want to take again then wait till I come back",
I said looking at him annoyingly he is annoying me...

He suddenly pull me towards him and now I am hovering over him I was about to got up but he pull me again....

Hey guys new update and please vote me guys please please please....

OK bye....

Bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋 👋