we apart......

Rose pov.....

See what happened we r going to surprise Lisa and jungkook for their anniversary but when we reach there's something another thing is going on.... Lisa is hurt so much her head is bleeding kiddo unnie and Jennie unnie are hella mad I..i wanna rip that jerks head.....

We take Lisa to the hospital of and she is admitted to the ICU room Docter said she lose so much blood but they already give her that......

"rose don't take too much stress ",my baby jimin said embracing me in his warm hug.....

"how can he do this",I said while a tear escaped my eye...

"don't cry",he said kissing my forehead....

Then Docter came we ran to the Docter everyone here is are in stress their eyes are only on ICU room "she is safe "was the thing Docter said.... We sigh in relief and Jisoo unnie is crying in happiness and jin oppa is hugging her and Jennie unnie is smiling and hugging taehyung oppa...

Then something happen that make our mood sore....

Jungkook came he looked like he cry so much his eyes are red and puffy and his hands are shaking....

"whe.....wheres my lisa",he said he looked drunk...

"she is not your Lisa anymore divorce her and live happily ever ",jisoo unnie said standing up....

"I..... I am really... Sorry for what I did this is all my mistake I can't do this again please let me meet Lisa once ",he said crying and begging.... I am seeing guilt and sadness in his eyes he looks hurt...

But they didn't let him meet Lisa and sent him again by calling guards..
Then Docter came and said we can meet Lisa.... We went in and we saw our little princess lying on a bed in sky blue gown and thin pipes are fitted in her wrist....

"unnie oppa",she said looking at us....

We ran to her and Jennie unnie go straight to the point she is always like that..

"lis how is this happened explain us",she said holding her hand looking at her eyes...

"unn... Unnie I... It's ",she said I think her throat is dry so I give her water and she drink that................................

Then what she told us make us angry hurt and sad at the same time how can that bastard do that....

And he expect we let him meet Lisa after this..... Never...

After three days.....

Lisa pov.....

Now I am living a little happy but I miss him so much because I am madly in love with him he didn't love me but I did.....

He is living happily with his bitch... I am not feeling well from past two days first I think this is because I came from the hospital that's why but not that.... I am feeling dizzy and I am throwing up in short time later I am feeling to eat something something why....

I am going to my room and again I feel dizzy then suddenly I fall...... But I fall on someone's hand..

When I open eyes I saw that I am on my room and saw no-one else here... Suddenly my rooms door open revealing taehyung oppa and Jennie unnie with jisoo unnie...

"Lisa u r ok now how did you fell ",kiddo unnie said coming towards me..

"nothing unnie I am going to my room and suddenly I felt dizzy and I fell... ",I said..

"that's good that taehyung saw you and he catch you before you hurt yorself",jennie unnie said giving peck on taehyung oppa's lips...

"eww get a room "I said then we laugh and Josie untie said we have to check this to Docter I nodded she call Docter Docter came and started checking she he asked "miss you are feeling dizzy and throwing up and feeling to eat something something right ",I nodded simply...

Then he said congratulation you are pregnant..... What.. OMG is this child from jungkook OMG then this child is the last thing jungkook gave to me... After hurt....

Docter tell this to everyone and everyone came here and started celebrating.........

And their overprotective mode start...

Hello guys this is update I'll update tomorrow again thank u...... 😍😊😊