41. Rain

Theo

Alexa has been like my shadow for the past week, following me everywhere and pestering the shit out of me.

I tried chasing her away so many times but she just keeps popping up again and again.

Honestly it's kind of cute, but you didn't hear that from me.

Today on the other hand was different. She hasn't showed up all day and I have to admit.

I think I miss her.

Don't get me wrong I still want to hate her but it's cute watching her pester me instead of vice versa.

My day went on in a blur and soon it was night time.

I was in my study room when I got a text. I looked at the name and it was from her.

"Come to your window now. It's an emergency".

Leaping up with an unimaginable speed. I made my way to my bedroom.

I switched on the lights and went over to my window.

I saw Alexa standing under it with a music box.

It looked like she was trying to connect it to her phone. And when she finally did she had the biggest grin on her face.

And that's when the love songs started.

It felt like we were in a 90s movie but instead of the guy holding a boom box it was Alexa holding a music box she connected to her phone.

I have to admit the idea was sweet but it was gonna take more than that to melt the Theo Reyes.

I brought out my phone and sent her a quick text.

"Not gonna work sweetheart".

And sent.

What the fuck just happened.

She ignored my text instead she started swaying even more.

From the looks of it luck wasn't on her side tonight. It started raining and damn it got cold fast.

I expected her to leave after the rain started but she's stubborn. She stayed under the rain and I started getting worried.

So I called her up.

"You know you're gonna get sick right". I said immediately she picked up the phone.

"I'll leave when you come down here and kiss me". She has to be kidding me.

Stay strong Theo. She can't break you.

"I hope you enjoy your fever". I said in the snarkiest voice I could muster.

I was about the end the call when.

"Theo wait". She paused right before she picked up again. "Can't you see that I'm trying. You know how much I truly love you and yet you're so cold towards me. I don't care if I have to stay here all night under the rain but I'm not leaving until you come down here and say you love me".

God why am I in love with a crazy person.

"Enjoy the rain sweetheart". I felt my heart sink the moment I said that. It was like I stabbed myself in the heart.

I kept on watching her and I saw how she broke down. It was obvious she was crying.

Her platinum blonde hair was already drenched showing her roots.

The hoodie she wore was soaked and she looked like she was murmuring something.

I just couldn't take it anymore.

This was the point where I realized how much of a dick I was being.

I ran out of my room. Dashing through the halls until I was finally outside standing in the rain with the love of my life.

I looked her in the eye and I extended my hand for her to stand.

I kept looking at her without letting go of her.

"You know you're on hell of a crazy girl".

"Well I do have my moments".

"Listen". I took a deep breath before I continued. "I'm sorry for the way I acted. Honestly I kinda enjoyed the attention".

She placed her hand on my face. "God you're tall". We both laughed at what she said.

"You know what Theo. I have been the most clueless person on the planet for good knows how long. And maybe I'm  wrong about alot of things but one thing I will never be wrong about is how much I love you Theo Reyes. And I can play a million love songs but none can truly caption what I feel for you".

"I love you too Alexandria".

I saw her face turn red when I called her that.

"What?". I asked her.

"You just called me Alexandria".

"Isn't that your name".

"I never liked it when someone called me that. But it's so sexy when you say it".

"Well then. Let me show you how sexy this night can get".

I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder and into my room.

The rest doesn't need to be explained.