Epilogue

Alexa POV

Our baby’s name is Benjamin, Benjamin Hamato. Ben for short. Since Leo’s nickname is only three letters, we decided our baby’s nickname should follow that pattern also. Plus, I think the name is cute.

After I woke up, Leo was in shock. He wouldn’t let me go. He kissed me all over and his vise grip on me made it clear that he made sure nothing would ever happen to me. His hugging still occurred even while Donnie was explaining how maniacal he had been while I was out. It scared me a little, knowing how crazy he was acting. I lectured him about how he could’ve hurt himself, and how he risked the lives of everyone around him. I knew he didn’t know what he was thinking, but that scares me how he could literally have no control over his actions at all.

Of course, everyone (Mikey) asked what happened during the entire minute I had been ‘dead.’ I told them I visited my mother and how she said it was okay for me to return back, if I believed I could. But then I remembered the mutagen that dropped on me, but never changed from. I received the power to heal quickly. Donnie noticed how all my vitals and blood levels were completely normal again after I awakened. I could feel no pain from having just pushed a baby out of me. This arose more questions that had no answers. How far can this healing thing go? Because obviously more than a scrape can be healed from these powers. But only time and more researching can provide those answers.

In the years to come, me and Leo’s relationship will have grown brighter. Our future with Ben is screaming with positivity and happiness. As we grow older, our levels of maturity and knowledge rise. And who knows, we might even have more kids.

But that shall be a story for another day.

***

They have saved me from my old life and placed me in a new one where I’ve blossomed into something so much greater than I thought possible. I never would’ve imagined a life without them. At a time where I had no direction, they gave me one. In a way, they’ve showed the best in me I never knew existed. But in the end, we all have that one downfall that we think we may never overcome or never get our own savior for, but just keep your chin up and you will find the thing in life where it just clicks for you. Where you just sit back and say, ‘YES.’ And maybe you’ve already found your true happiness in the world, that’s fantastic. Just know that everything will be alright. (I can’t be original to save my life I am sorry)

I used to worry, overthink, and make my insecurities the only thing that kept me moving forward throughout the day. I would live in constant fear that my life would never pick up and when my mother died, I only plunged deeper in that hole of never-ending darkness. But when they found me and took me in, light began showing through. They have done it. They’ve saved me. They are the saviors of my downfall.

I apologize if I didn’t explain something clearly enough in this, or if you wanted an actual chapter instead, but I didn’t want to keep you waiting any longer.

LAST AUTHOR’S NOTE: This is my first story so, yeah, it’s not 100% thought out, obviously. But, I tried, I really did.

I had so much fun writing this and I hope you all had just as much fun reading this! I did drag it out a little but that’s only because I wanted to write more XD

I never knew I would get so much nice comments from all you. I thought for sure I was going to get at least one hater, but I didn’t yay! You guys are truly amazing and, like mostly everyone says, I wouldn’t be here without you! You kept telling me to update, which pushed me to write more and your comments made me smile whenever I read them J

I have to admit that I am/was tired of this story. I was done with it at like chapter 30 to be honest. I’m tired of Alexa; I’m tired of her annoying self. I am bashing on myself for creating such a stupid character. As a 14 year old author, there are still plenty of things I need to learn, but at a young age, there is plenty of time for improvement too. J

I babble on about so many pointless things so I should stop this right here.

I love you guys. ;)

* Oh and I’ll be starting this new depressing, dark story in the upcoming weeks. It’s going to be another ninja turtles story but this one I’ve already written the first couple chapters and I’m really excited for that so yeah. I love you.

Until next time.

~Ellie