**Later That Night**

~Ace POV

"Took you three years." I said to Kel when he got to the warehouse. "Yeah well I'm a busy man." He smiled. "Elijahs said there's an abandoned building outside of Cedarburg." Rondo said. "Isn't that where you used to work?" He asked me. "Yep. I know everything about how they operate. I know they security schedule and I know that building like the back of my hand." I said. "Well that's perfect. This should be easy for us." Rondo said. "It'll be easy for me. I'm going alone." I said making them look at me.

"Dude? You crazy?" Rondo said. "Just a little bit."

"Why would you go alone?" Kel asked. "I can sneak in there the easiest and get to Mike without drawing attention." I said. "We don't even know his motive or the reason he was targeting us." Rondo said. "That's what I'm going to find out. I promise you, I got this." I said. "But that's Jayda's father? You gone kill him?" Kel asked. "I'm not sure about that yet."

~Trevae POV

"Where are you going ma'am?" Jayda asked stopping me in the living room. "Oh um, I was just going for a walk." I said. "A walk? Fully dressed?" She asked crossing her arms. "I'm going to a party." I said. "Try again." She said. "Okay fine. I'm going on a date with Messiah." I sighed. "I thought he was with that cheerleader chick?"

"Things didn't work out between them. I knew that was going to happen." I shrugged. "Well have fun. Text me if you need anything." She said. "Okay. See you later." I walked out the house seeing his car in the front. "Took you long enough." Kendrick said. "Well I had to come up with a lie on where I was going."

"So what now?" I asked as we pulled off. "The product is in the trunk. I already told them that they would be seeing a new face." He said. "Them? There's more than one?" I asked. "Two. They'll try to persuade you into giving them the product for free. They do it all the time with newbies. Try to scare you. Don't give in." He said.

"I still don't see why you couldn't do this yourself." I said. "Because I'm not the one that could use another ten grand."

**

The drive was about thirty minutes. We pulled up to this big ass mansion. "You know how to shoot?" He said handing me two guns. "Khalil's been teaching me." I said. "Good. Take it and I'll pop the trunk for the product." He said. "Am I going to have to use this?" I asked looking at the guns.

"You can never be too sure. If they ask what you're here for tell them you have an order for Jason."

I grabbed the guns and got out the car. Kendrick popped the trunk and there was a duffle bag in there. I grabbed the bag and made my way to the door. There was two men standing at the door with large guns.

"Can I help you?" One man asked. "I have an order for Jason." I said. "Boss we got a girl out here saying she's got an order for you. What do you want me to do?" He said on a walkie talkie. "Pat her down then let her in." A guy said who I'm assuming was Jason. If they pat me down they'll find the guns.

"Do you really think you should pat me down. I'm a sixteen year old girl and that makes me uncomfortable." I said. "You got anything on you?" The other guy asked. "Just the product."

They looked at each other before looking back at me. "Don't make me regret it." He opened the door letting me in. "Third door on your right." I walked inside. This house looks bigger on the inside then it does on the outside. I followed the directions and walked to the door on the right. I knocked on the door.

"It's open." A man with a raspy voice said. I walked in seeing two mean sitting on a couch. One of them was buff. The other one was big too, just less muscle and more fat. "Take a seat."