23

~Trevae POV

"So all along my parents have been running a sex trafficking ring?" I said sitting on the bed. "You were here before. A long time ago. I'm surprised you don't remember." Roxy said. "I was?"

"You looked like you were five or six years old. They brought me and Minnie down here for the first time. I assume you found a way down here and you offered us some snacks. Milky caught you down here and we never saw you again." She said. "Milky?"

"That's what your father is called around here. You looked so innocent and I prayed that you'd never have to go through this. I guess it didn't work."

"Lets go Trevae." My mom said from behind me. I got up going with her. "Where are we going?" I asked looking at her. "Need to get you dressed for your first job."

~Rondo POV

"There she is right there." Kendrick said pointing at Trevae's sister. "Wait here. I'll talk to here." I said getting out the car. I walked over to her sitting down on the ground next to her. "Don't I know you from somewhere?" She said looking at me. "Crack does fuck up the memory cant it." I said laughing a little. "Do you know where your sister is?" I asked her. "Trevae? I wish so I could punch that bitch in the face f-" I cut her off. "Calm down. She's with your parents." I said.

"Mommy's out of jail?" She said looking happy. "Jail? What she go to jail for?" I asked. "Why would I tell you that?" She scoffed. "Fine. What's your father's name?" I asked. "If I tell you, what do I get out of it?" She asked. "Me sparing your life." I said looking down at the gun in my hoodie. "Malachi." She said. "Same last name?" I asked making her nod. "Nice doing business with you." I got up and walked away. Before I could she grabbed my ankle.

"Why do you need this information?" She asked me. "Because apparently Im' the only one that gives a shit about her well being." I snatched my foot away and got back in the car. "Did you get anything?" Ace asked. "Diablo come to work today?" I asked Kendrick. "Yeah he's there."

"I need him to look into somebody."

~Trevae POV

"Put these on." My mom said. I opened the bag taking out a bra and shorts that barely came down. "Where's the rest of it?" I asked looking at it. "They like skin." She said lighting a cigarette. "They?"

"The men that you are going to see. After you get dressed I'll have our girl come do your makeup and fix your hair a little bit." She said. "Mom why are you doing this?" I asked. "Money has to come in somehow doesn't it. Why do you think your sister is the way she is. Before I got locked up she was our best one." She said smiling a little. "And thats why she always opens her legs to get what she wants."

"Ding, Ding, Ding." She said. "You fucking disgust me." I mugged. "Watch your mouth." She said blowing the smoke in my face. "Get dressed. We ain't got all day."

I undressed putting on the clothes that she gave me. "You look amazing my love." She smiled. "I don't want to do this." I said. "I don't remember asking. Come on." She grabbed my arm walking me to a different room. "Bambi meet Trevae. I want you to fix her up for me. She's got somewhere to be in an hour." She said before walking out.

"Hey girly. Sit here." She said patting a chair. "You have got to get me out of here." I said to her. "Honey there is no out. The only way for that is to die or get sold to somebody else." She said. "I shouldn't even be here. I need to get back to my friends." I said. "Well baby you might as well get that thought out of your head. There is no out."

**

It took her thirty minutes to do my makeup. My mom walked in. "Come on. The truck is running." She grabbed me walking me out the truck. She put me in the back where Roxy was. "Where are we going?" I asked her. "Who knows." She shrugged. "We could find a way to get the truck open." I said. "Don't even try. It's locked from the outside. Just let it go babes. This is your life now." She said.