7

~Trevae POV

"You wanna hang out today?" Messiah asked as we walked out of school. "Nah. I think I'm just gone head home and relax." I said. "Well let me drive you home then."

"Messiah I-" He cut me off. "That wasn't a question. Come on." He said. "Fine." I sighed. Ace's house was huge and gated so I don't know how Messiah's going to react. "Your sister stopped me yesterday. She asked about you." He said. "What'd you say?" I asked. "That I didn't know where you were." I just nodded. There was an awkward silence. "What's been up with you lately?" He asked once we approached his car. "What you mean?" I asked him.

"It's like we're complete fucking strangers now. You barely talk to me. You don't return my calls or texts. You didn't even want me to drive you home." He said. "Well we're talking now. I promise there is nothing going on with me." Before I could open the door, a car pulled up beside us. It was Khalil. "Get in." He said. "I have a ride home." I said looking at Messiah who looked confused. "I wasn't suggesting it. I need your help with something." He said. "Trevae who is this?" Messiah asked.

"I'll call you later Messiah." I said. I got in the car and Khalil sped off. "You should slow down. We're in a school zone." I said putting my seatbelt on. "Ain't no kids in the way."

"What do you need my help with?" I asked. "I need you to take me to your sister's house." He said making me raise a brow. "The hell, why?"

"So I can talk to her." He said. "Talk to h- you're not going to kill her are you?" I said. "Not unless you want me to." He said looking over at me. "Fuck no. Why would I want you to kill my sister?"

"Just give me the directions." He said stopping at a red light. "No."

"I can find it with or without you. I just want to have a heart to heart." He said. "Make a right." I mumbled.

**

We pulled up to her house. "Stay in the car and lock the door. If anybody comes fucking with my shit honk the horn three times." He said getting out. I locked the door like he said.

~Ace POV

I walked up to the house knocking on the door. A few seconds later, a dude opened it. "Can I help you?" He asked. "No." I said walking past him. "Aye nigga who the fuck told you to come in here."

"Rufus who did you let in here?" A girl said walking in. "You April?" I asked. "Damn this pussy got random niggas coming here." She laughed making a mug come across my face. "Yes. I'm April. What can I do for you?" I pulled out my gun aiming it at her. "Woah. What the fuck are you doing!" She said with her hands up. "You got a kick out of that shit didn't you." I scoffed. "What are you talking about?" She said with a shaky voice.

"Your sister, Trevae. You let people touch her so you could get high. What kind of weirdo does that shit to they family." I said shaking my head. "Sometimes you got to do what you got to do. Those men were paying my bills." She said. "You fucking lucky she told me not to kill you." I scoffed. "How do you even know my sister?"

I cocked the gun back. "This is a warning. If I ever see you around Trevae again. I will come back and pull the fucking trigger." I said putting the gun between her eyes. "Khalil what the fuck." I turned around seeing Trevae at the door. "Mark my words." I said looking back at April. I put the gun down walking back to my car. Trevae got back in. "What the hell did you do that for?" She said. "What? I did what you said, I didn't kill her." I shrugged. "You walked into her house uninvited and put a gun to her head. What if she calls the cops on you?"

"You sound worried."

"I'm not worried. I just don't want any cops involved." She said. "Cops never get involved in my line of business. Unless somebody got the balls to get them involved." I said. "And what exactly is your line of business?" She asked. "Sell drugs. Kill people." I said making her eyes widen. "YOU KILL PEOPLE! HOW ARE YOU NOT IN JAIL!" She yelled. "Lower your voice when you talking to me lets start there. I don't kill innocent people. I kill people who play with my money, or play with the people I love. Sometimes I kill because I'm bored. I'm trigger happy." I said.