3

~Trevae POV

"So you found a job?" Messiah asked on the other end of the FaceTime call. "Yeah. Some random dude got me a job at the diner. I guess he's close with the owner." I shrugged. "Damn thats lucky."

"As hell. I hope he comes through there again so I can thank him." I said. "When do you start?"

"Tomorrow after school. She gave me my uniform and stuff. I'm working at the drive-thru."

"Definitely gone ride through that guy." He said laughing. "Just to make fun of me." I said shaking my head. "I'll see you at school tomorrow." He said. "Okay. Bye." I hung up the phone. I got out the bed walking out to the living room. April was with her third group of dudes today.

"Hey baby sis." She said making me raise a brow. "Come sit down." She patted the seat next to her. "For what?" I asked. "I need your help."

"Help with what?"

"Just come sit down. Stop being so fucking difficult." She scoffed. "Call up one of the other ten dudes you had over here. I'm going for a walk."

**Next Morning**

I woke up out my sleep feeling water poured on me. "What the fuck April!" I said getting up. "You embarrassed me last night." She said. "Sorry to hear that." I shrugged. "You need to learn how to respect me."

"I tried to respect you but you gotta give it to get it." I got out the bed trying to walk to my bathroom. "I didn't tell you to fucking move."

"April I have to get ready for school and you're going to make me late. Move please." I sighed. "I'll see yo ass after school."

**

"Okay students. Today we will be pairing up for this assignment. But don't worry, I will be providing the pairs." Ms. Jones smiled. I hated when she did that because she always pairs me with Garcia.

After she paired us, she handed out the assignments. "You have twenty minutes." She said. "You should smile more." Garcia said looking at me. "I'll smile when there's something to be happy about." I said. "You going to that party tonight?"

"What party?" I asked. "Since the homecoming game is this weekend, the football team is having a party." He said. "I'm not a party person." I shrugged. "Come onnn." He said pushing my shoulder. "I never see you come to the school parties. Just come this one time. You can bring your little boy toy." He smirked. "For the last time, he is my best friend you idiot." I said. "Okay whatever. Here's the address for it." He said ripping a piece of his work. "You do know you have to turn that in right?"

"Yeah I know. I'm hoping to see you." He said handing me the paper.

**

After school I waited out in the courtyard for Messiah. "I missed you on the bus this morning." He said walking up to me. "April made me late."

"You need a ride home?" He asked. "Nah I got to work. I got my uniform in my bag." I said. "You doing anything tonight?" I asked him.

"No. Why?"

"Garcia invited me to this party. I think I want to go." I said. "You? Going to a party? I would've never thought." He gasped. "Shut up. Will you go with me?" I asked. "Yeah. What time?" He asked. "He said it starts at eight and I get off work at nine."

"Ight. I'll ask my dad to let me borrow the car."

**