35

~Trevae POV

"You can sleep in here." Andrew said showing me a room on the second floor. "Thank you again for letting me stay here." I said. "Yeah. I'm about to be heading out in a few though." He said. "For what?"

"You in my business? Don't do t-" I cut him off. "You're annoying." I said laughing a little. "Nah but I'm going to do that thing Kendrick was talking about." He said. "It's no point anymore. Khalil already know what happened to Jayda,"

"I know but I want to know what's there. Or who." He said. "Can I come?" I asked. "You sure?"

"I killed Khalil's girlfriend for no reason. I at least want to know what shady shit she had going on." I said. "Alright. I'll let you know when I'm ready."

~Rondo POV

"Bro Jamel stop inviting these nasty ass folks over my house. Leaving they trash and shit." I yelled to my little brother. I looked down at my ringing phone seeing Kendrick's name pop up.

"Wassgood." I said answering.

"T-This is Rondo right?" I heard a female voice crying on the other end.

"Yeah who this?" I said confused on who I was talking to.

"Christa, Kendrick's wife. Something bad has happened." She said making me raise a brow.

"Like what?"

"Kendrick. He's dead."

"What happened?" I asked.

"I don't know I just came home from picking up the kids and I seen him with a bullet through his head. Somebody killed my husband." She said crying harder.

"Christa don't stress it alright. We gone find out what happened to him." I said.

I hung up the phone. "JAMEL I'LL BE BACK!" I yelled grabbing my keys. I got in my car sending a text to Kel, Ace, Trevae, and Andrew telling them to meet me at the warehouse.

**

"What's the big fucking emergency?" Kel said as I walked in. "Yeah I got places to be." Andrew added. "Calm down. Where's Ace?" I asked looking at Trevae. "Oh um I don't know." She said. "What do you mean? Yall live together."

"Not anymore?" She mumbled but loud enough for me. "Meaning?"

"He found out about what I did to Jayda and kicked me out." She said. "We agreed that you wouldn't tell him." I sighed. "I didn't."

"Tell him what? I'm lost." Kel said. "Jayda's dead." I said. "Wait what?" He said. "A conversation for another time we got bigger fish to fry. Kendrick's dead."

"What the fuck bro." Kel sighed. "Christa found him in his house with a gunshot to the head."

"Maybe it was Khalil." Trevae said making me look up. "Nah he ain't that crazy." I said shaking my head. "He pulled a gun on me. He found out that Kendrick was there and he probably went all ballistic." 

"Ace wouldn't kill one of his own." Kel said. "Or would he?" I said clenching my jaw. "I'll see y'all later." I walked out getting in my car making my way to Ace's house.

**

I pulled up to his house hearing music blasting from inside. I got out the car ringing his doorbell. Like I expected, no answer. I rung it a few more times before pulling out my phone to call him. I heard the music stop. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!" I heard him yell from inside. "Open the door we need to talk."

He opened the door slightly. "I don't want to talk." He said with slurred words. He tried to close the door but I stopped him. "You killed Kendrick." I said walking in. "Yo you killing my vibeee." He said drinking from a bottle of Hennessy. "Why'd you kill Kendrick." I said taking the bottle from his hand. "Ayo what the fuck is wrong with you." He said trying to take it back but I stopped him.

"Why'd you kill Kendrick? He's one of us." I asked. "What's that thing we agreed on when we first started this?" He asked fucking up his words. "Ace what are you talking about?" I sighed. "If a nigga on this team fucks another over that's a death sentence. Kendrick fucked me over and got his death sentence." He shrugged walking over to his couch. I followed.

"Kendrick didn't kill Jayda. Trevae did so what the fuck you kill him for?"

"You knew?" He said looking at me. "I knew before you did."

"AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME! I SHOULD KILL YOU TOO!" He yelled getting up. "Try it if you want to. I don't give a fuck about what you got going on with Trevae. You killed the same nigga that got yo ass a job. Now his kids gone grow up without a fucking father." I scoffed. "He deserved to die."

"Okay and what about Trevae? You kicked her out. Remember what the hell happened last time you did that." I said. "She killed my fucking girlfriend. I could care less about what the hell happens to that bitch."

"You're drunk. And you fucking stink. Take a shower and regain you're fucking brain cells." I said. "GIVE ME MY BOTTLE!" He yelled as I walked away. I threw it in the trash on my way out.

~Trevae POV

"You ready?" Andrew said walking in my room. "Yep." I got up walking past him. "I would ask you if you know how to use a gun but I've seen you do." He said. "You know you have a terrible sense of humor." I said. "I think my jokes are funny. Don't you?" He said tossing me a gun out of his drawer. "They're not funny. They're rude."

"Loosen up." He said patting my back. "Let's ride." He went outside to the car and I followed behind him. "How far is this place?"

"Twenty minutes." He pulled off and we made our way there.

**

"It doesn't look like any one is here." He said to me. "There's lights on in the house though." I said as we pulled into the driveway. "Only one way to find out." We got out the car and walked up. I rung the doorbell. "The doorbell? Really?" He said shaking his head. He backed up kicking the door down. "Why don't you men knock."

"Because it's a waste of time. If you see somebody, shoot."

"Wait you want to split up?" I asked raising a brow. "We're probably alone. You'll be fine."

"If I die. It's your fault." I said. "Trust me, you wont." We split up. It was a normal size house so it wasn't that much ground to cover. I looked around upstairs and Andrew stayed downstairs. I remembered Kendrick saying there was a safe in the master bedroom and I remembered the code. I went inside and opened it. There was nothing there. What was the point of coming here if there was nothing here.

"TREVAE!" I heard Andrew yell from downstairs. I ran down. "What? What happened?" I said. "I think I know the real reason Kendrick wanted us to come here." He said making me raise a brow. He stepped out of the doorway to a room to let me in. When I walked in my heart dropped.

It was a board hanging on the wall with pictures. Pictures of Khalil. Pictures of Rondo. Pictures of Kel. Pictures of me. Pictures of me at school. Pictures of me with Messiah. Pictures of me with Khalil.

What the fuck is going on?

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2 💋
Sorry for the short chapter and sorry its been taking me so long to update. I've been stuck on where I wanted this book to go but I have all my ideas together now so I'll be quicker with the updates❤️