41

*The Next Day*

~Ace POV

"You still sticking by that decision you made?" Nasir said walking in. "Nothing you say will change my mind." I said. "You know Khalil I thought you were smarter than this. I guess I'll have to knock some sense into you." He said walking behind me. He untied my hands and feet. "What's happening?" I asked standing up. He sent a blow to my face out of nowhere. "Oh these the types of games you want to play?" I said wiping the blood from my lip with a smirk.

I sent a blow to his face and one to his stomach. "You one big ass nigga and you mean to tell me you can't fight?" I said feeling my adrenaline rushing. He tried to punch me but I dodged it tripping him. He fell to the ground. I started sending blow after blow to his face until he pushed me off of him. "You son of a bitch." He said taking his time to get up. "NIKO COME ON!" He yelled. Another dude came in. "You ain't even man enough to fight me on your own." I scoffed. Niko came charging towards me but I moved out the way.

I punched him in his jaw and right hooked his ass. He stumbled a little but I caught him before he could do anything. I grabbed his head slamming it against the wall constantly. Before I could do any more damage I felt a sharp pain to my side. I looked down seeing a knife inside me. "You fucking stabbed me?" I said. Nasir pushed me on the floor. He pulled the knife out causing my blood to gush out on the floor. He sent the knife to my chest causing me to yell in pain. "Your decision was for me to kill you instead wasn't it?" He smiled before walking out.

~Trevae POV

"Is Messiah on the way?" Rondo asked. "Yeah. I told him you had more questions about the shooting." I said. "Good. I got Kel and Andrew out there looking for Garcia. Are you sure you want to be here for this?" He asked. "Yes. I can't take it." I said. I already knew what was going to happen. And this could possibly end in death.

"Whats up." Messiah said walking in. "Take a seat." Rondo said. "Where were you last night?" I asked. "I thought this was about you getting shot." He said raising a brow. "Answer the question." Rondo said. "I was with Garcia. I told you we were working on something." He said.

"Last night some one came inside the warehouse pointing guns at people. They were looking for me and Khalil." I said. "Why are you telling me this?" He asked. "Where were you last night?"

"Wait. You think it was me?" He said. "Was it?" Rondo asked. "Why the fuck would I point a gun at my best friend?" He scoffed. "Lift up your pants leg." I said clenching my jaw. "What?"

"The person who was here last night got shot in the leg exactly where you were so called cut yourself. Show me the cut."

"It's a cut Trevae it's not th-" Rondo cut him off. "Show her the fucking cut." He said pulling a gun on him. "Okay, Okay." He said with his hands in surrender. He hesitated but eventually he lifted them. "That cut wound sure looks like bullet wound from a .45." Rondo scoffed. "So it was you. And I'm assuming your sidekick Garcia was with you." I said shaking my head.

"Trevae I can explain I j-" I cut him off by pulling my gun on him. "Where's Khalil?" I asked. "I don't know nothing about that I swear." He said.

"You're lying to me."

"Why would I lie when there is two guns pointed in my damn face." He said. "GET YO HANDS OFF ME!" I heard yelling making everyone look up. It was Kel and Andrew coming in with Garcia. Before I could make a move Messiah got up pushing me out of his way. He tried to make a run for it but I shot him in his back twice making him fall to the ground.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK!" Garcia yelled from behind me. "Messiah?" I said realizing he wasn't moving. "M-Messiah can you hear me?" I said walking towards him. I crouched down to his body turning him over.