6

~Trevae POV

"You live here?" I said looking at the house. It was fucking huge. "Yeah." He said. I don't even know this man and he took me to his house. "I don't even know why I'm trusting you." I scoffed. "What you mean?" He asked. "You look like a thirty year old man and I let you take me to your house."

"Okay look kid. I'm twenty five for one. And two aint nobody about to do nothing to you." He scoffed. "How do I know this isn't just you trying to kidnap me again?" I asked. "Want me to take you back to the park bench?" I didnt say anything. "That's what I thought. Come on." We both got out the car and I followed behind him.

"JAYDA!" He yelled walking into the house. Who the fuck is Jayda. A girl walked in. She was short with a big booty. She was cute though. "Jayda this is Trevae. Trevae this is my girlfriend Jayda." He said introducing us. "Nice to meet you." She smiled. "I'm so glad he found you in good shape."

"He didn't have to find me at all." I mumbled. "Come on let me give you a room." He said. I followed him down a hall. "You got a bed and a shower. Knock yourself out." He said. "So what? That's it?" I asked raising a brow. "What you mean?"

"I'm a complete stranger to you. You just let me in your house and gave me a place to stay. I don't owe you anything?" I asked. "Unless you want to cut a check." He laughed. "You good kid. If I wanted something from you I would've said it." He walked out the room. The room was big and nice as hell.

**Later That Night**

There was a knock on the door. "Yes?" I said. The door opened, it was Khalil. "I didn't say come in." I said. "Well this my house so I come in when I want to. Come eat dinner." He said before walking out. I got out the bed and went out the kitchen. It smelled good as hell. There was already a plate on the table with alfredo. I sat down and dug right in.

"Damn kid. Act like you ate before."

I rolled my eyes and continued eating. This shit was smacking. "So, what school do you go to?" His girlfriend asked. "Lincoln Park." I said. "Oh that's right up the street from here. I'll be happy to take you to school in the morning."

"I can walk." I said with a small smile. I didn't want to come off as rude considering these people let me in their house. "What time you leave for school?" Khalil asked. "Seven. I promise I'll be out of your way. You won't even know I'm here." I said. "Don't stress it. If I wanted you to stay out the way I would've left you on the bench.

After dinner, I went back in the room and got ready for bed.

~Ace POV

"She seems nice." Jayda said when I walked in the room. "She hard headed as fuck with a smart mouth." I said shaking my head. "She's a teenage girl. They're all hard headed with a smart mouth." Jayda said. "So that makes you a teenage girl?" I said raising a brow. "Haha hilarious. I'm going to get my stuff out for work."

Jayda worked at the youth center down the street. She loved kids and loved working with them. The doorbell rung making me get out the bed.

I opened the door seeing my parents. "Oh shit! I thought yall was on vacation?" I said letting them in. "Yeah well your father only booked our room for two nights instead of three so we just came back." My mom said. "Alright now lets not point fingers." My dad said. "Damn OG how you gone fuck up y'all vacation." I said shaking my head. "Oh so this what we doing now? Just blame me." He said.

"Uh, Khalil who is this young lady?" My mom said pointing. I turned around seeing Trevae in the kitchen looking in the pantry. "Oh um, thats Jayda's lil cousin. She's staying with us for the weekend." I lied. "Oh okay. Well we were just stopping by letting you know we were back in town." She said. "Ight. Love yall." I said.

I went back in the house walking back to Trevae's room. "What were you doing in the kitchen?" I asked. "Looking for snacks." She said. "You just ate dinner like thirty minutes ago." I said. "Yeah well I got hungry again. You guys need to stock your pantry up." She said getting under the blanket. "Turn the light off on your way out please."

This kid.

*Next Morning*

~Trevae POV

I had just gotten at the shower and was getting dressed for school. I put on a pair of jeans and a windbreaker with some
forces. Something simple. I walked out with my bag and my headphones in. They were right, the school was like a five minute walk from here.

**

I was getting my stuff out my locker when I felt somebody tap my shoulder. I turned around seeing Messiah. "Nice to fucking see you again." He said. "What?" I said closing my locker. "You ain't been to school in two fucking days and you aint been answering your phone. Where you been?" He asked. "Surviving. I'm fine I promise." I said.

"Where are you staying?" I asked. "With my cousin." I said. "Cousin? I thought you didn't have no family in Chicago." He said raising a brow. "Yeah well I found someone. Don't worry about be me okay? I'm good." I said. "Now if you excuse me I'm going to head to class." I walked off going to
first block.

**

I walked back in the house seeing Khalil on the couch with some guys. "Damn Khalil who that. She bad." One of the guys said. I walked back into my room. My door opened causing me to grab my taser out my bag. "Woah kid." It was Khalil. "Put that shit down." He said walking in. "So what? You gone use me for drugs too?" I scoffed.

"What?" He asked looking confused. "Thats why you invited your friends over right? So they can take advantage of me and you get what you want." I said. "Yeah you're losing it. Them niggas are grown. He ain't know you was sixteen but I told him. If that upset you I'm sorry." He said. "It's not that. It's just, I'm used to that happening."

"What happened?" He asked sitting on the bed. "My sister used to have her friends waiting on me when I got home from school. They'd come in my room and do things to me just so she could get high." I said. "What's your sisters name?" He asked. "April. Why?"

"Just wanted to know. But I promise you, I would never put you in a situation like that. And if you ever put in another situation where a man feels the need to put they hands on you, just let me know. I got you. I'll keep you safe here." He said. I felt tears in my eyes.

"Nobody ever promised to keep me safe." I said.

"Thats because you ain't never been taken care of. While you under my roof, I got you."

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2💋