Addition

Travis!, Keisha yelled Travis's name so that he could get the door and explain as well. He made his way downstairs with a smile that soon dropped once he saw who was at the door with his heart pounding. Who dis? She say she ya ex or sum shit and dis ya daughter I keep tellin shorty u don't have a daughter, Keisha explained while moving her neck side to side.

Well babe she actually is my ex and this is my daughter I felt like right now wasn't the time to t-

Wait uh minute don't fuckin say right ni wasn't da time tuh tell me cause on our first date nigga I told u deep personal shit and u couldn't tell me dis?

Hey look Travis I'm not trying to cause any confusion i was just dropping maya off due to me being late for work I'm truly sorry.

No no your fine here give me her things I'll call you later before she goes to bed.

Ok thanks bye bye. (Smirks while leaving)

I guess u aren't so perfect after all church boy (walks away) Keisha not everyone is perfect and I apologize if you felt like I lied or portrayed you but you can't lie I was the one who were asking questions while on the date you didn't ask me a single question so therefore if you didn't ask I didn't have to say. Tf u mean u ain't have tuh say nigga I'm finna dip befo I end up put'n my hands on u nigga

What to go cheat again? Oh wait you were "too drunk", *keisha slams door*

*Narrator* as Keisha was heading to her car she realized that she had forgotten all about gabby which caused her to turn around and go back into the house. Hm someone's back, forgot something? Travis questioned while texting on his phone. Want me tuh take gabby or wat because if u need time wit ya um....kid I'll take her somewhere and I-

Now tell me why the hell would gabby have to leave where she lives due to her stubborn ass sister? Well maybe her sister ain't stubborn she jus want people tuh be honest wit ha. Ohhh and your the one to talk about honesty huh? Travis I'm not finna do dis arguin shit I'm jus sayin how da fuck u want me tuh tell u my whole life history but can't say u have a daughter like da fuck man up!

I shook my head at Keisha knowing this is just her being her I honestly feel as if I can't do this with her anymore she's just so stuck up in her ass and feels as if she doesn't need anyone by herself but little does she knows it's only pushing me further away and of course if I tell her she's going to not give a fuck.

-

Tony POV:

Damnnnn nigga u tellin me u don fucked on Key? Hell yea I did shit was soaked and on top uh dat I heard shordy got uh whole nigga at home shit crazy on foe nem *all laughs*

Aye don't she fuck wit dat light skin up class nigga? Ya know da one who own dat shoe business, hell yea dats word on da street but ya know I'm tony nigga I can hit dat weneva and wea eva *daps eachother up* on gang Shiiid fuck uh round and rob Lil homie he ain't on shit but da bible like his papi *all laughs*