Chapter 2 (new begining)

Next morning (Keisha POV):

After I woke up and left Travis house I went tuh go get gabby and den we were goin tuh start packin but first I went tuh go see tony. Hey how may I help you? Keisha knew that was the same lady who didn't want to tell her what was wrong with tony so she gave the lady hell of attitude. Bitch cut out all da fake shit and jus tell me wea his room at I said while rollin my eyes cause da bitch was irritating jus by da look of ha. Oh um yes mam he's in room 305 I snatched da visitation pass and walk down da hall tuh his room but wen I got dere I didn't wanna open da doe cause I didn't know how he was gon react since I had tuh tell him dat I was lettin da gang go and I knew it wasn't gonna be easy. As Keisha twisted the door knob slowly but quietly she looked at tony and he was just staring into space helpless like a new born baby, hey big bro I said while lookin into his eyes, yo he said without even lookin at me. I'm sorry wat happened tuh u bro I wish I shoulda been hea I- FUCK U MEAN U WISH U SHOULDA BEEN HEA? BITCH U WAS ALL WORRIED BOUT YA DAMN SELF POPPIN PUSSY FA ERRY NIGGA WITCHA BROKE ASS! FUCK ALL DAT BRO SHIT AND YEAH I BEEN FUCKIN TIFFANY TOO! Keisha began crying and feeling hurt deep down inside because for 1. Her best friend and her crush/bro betrayed her and 2. Tony brought up everything she did for a living and made her feel worthless like she was nothing so she nodded her head and kissed his forehead and left.

5min later:

It will be ok suh suh gabby said while walking beside Keisha as they both held each other's hand, yeah ik thank ya baby. Gabby kissed Keisha's hand and smiled at her which caused a smile to spread across her face she really loved gabby she didn't see her as a sister she saw her as a daughter, as her very own.

Ok dis is all of it I said looking up at him since he was way taller den me. For real that's it? Man Travis uk damn well i ain't gon have a lot of shit in dis small apartment it's da hood not da suburbs I'm ghetto not classy ight. Keisha stood with her hands on her hip and rolling her neck in circles while pointing her pointer finger towards Travis as if he was a little kid getting in trouble for making a mess. Geez ok mom I was just saying, but are you ready? Yeah I'm ready I mean imma miss dis ole piece of shit I don had hella memories in hea, suh suh me not gonna miss it hea we nevor had fwood. After gabby blurted out not being able to have food keisha heart dropped she was so embarrassed in front of Travis because now he was looking at her with a "really?" Type look. Um baby go grab ya bookbag off da floe and hand it tuh Travis, otay suh suh gabby said while skipping to the bag. Travis then turned to Keisha and grabbed her face with both hands and comfort her letting her know that everything was alright and that there wasn't anything to be ashamed of in front of him because he understands. Thank u so much fa wat ur doin I really appreciate it. No problem anything for you baby girl.

10pm:
SUH SUH ME HUNGWY! Gabby yelled as Keisha and Travis were both play fighting in his king sized bed. The sound of gabby's little voice both made Travis and Keisha stop playing around. COME ON IN HERE WITH US GABBY! Travis yelled while placing his hands on Keisha's thigh tbh she loved the attention he was giving her but she just couldn't fall for him so easily so she did what Keisha would do and scoot over causing Travis to feel nervous. Well my mother and father is on their way from the grocery store and will be starting dinner soon Travis said to gabby as she sat in his lap. Do dey know we hea? Keisha asked feeling nervous, nope that's none of their business this is my house and they will find out whenever they get here and- HONEY WE'RE BACK! Travis mom yelled while handing her jacket to one of the maids that were on duty, welp there they go come on everyone get freshened up and meet me downstairs. Keisha nodded her head and got gabby and herself ready for dinner and once she headed downstairs her and Travis mother both made eye contact................ so Travis who this?

How do u guys think this is gonna turn out?