Fuck Me Like You Love Me

1 Week Days Later

I sat in da livin room watchin Ti and Tiny family friends and hustle it had been seven days since da reunion so imma give y'all a lil update. Travis helped me enroll gabby in pre school since she is foe years old I jus ain't neva had time tuh enroll her since I use tuh have tuh hustle every minute I mean don't get me wrong i ain't neva stopped hustling I still be sellin shit but jus not as much and I can't tell Travis cause his ass will start bitchen like always.

-

Baby didn't you say you had to meet with gabby's old baby sitter to pick up her clothes? I rolled my eyes cause lately Travis been questioning me like I'm his child or sum shit I ain't used tuh been questioned and da shit jus been gettin on ma nerves. Yeah I do I gotta meet ha at six matta fact wat time is it? Hmm it is currently 2pm madam I chuckled tuh da funny voice he was makin, Well I'm about to go get groceries baby girl are you tagging a long? Nah imma jus stay hea and catch up on my show. Well alrighty then just decline my invite, I love you and have a great day love u too! I yelled so he could hear me.

-

I looked at da time and saw dat it was 5:30, bae I'mma head out alrighty I'm about to get gabby clothes and shit he den gripped my ass causin me tuh bite my lip and place kisses on his neck, is someone asking for some knock out he said uh no baby I have tuh go get this before it's too late fine but no excuses tonight I rolled my eyes while headin out da doe.

Tony: wya bro
I'm omw don't be rushin me df
Tony: don't fa get who I am Keisha
I ignored his text cause dis nigga must fa got dat I used to work wit him and ik how he operate. Incase y'all wanted tuh know tony was da unknown numba who called me last week so I had tuh lie tuh Travis bout da whole thang cause it's a cold day in hell If I let my lil sis get put in danger cause me *Narrator* Once Keisha arrived at the trap She took a deep breath knowing that something would go down she didn't even know why he wanted her after all this while. As she looked into her review mirror she made sure that her lipgloss was just right and that her titties were sitting up causing them to be exposed While walking up to the door she didn't even notice that Tony was sitting outside on the porch Tony Traphouse wasn't just like any other trap House like the other dope boys Instead he had a 12 bedroom mansion that was located down a long dirt road far from the city.

Wassup I looked at Tony and he nodded his head um watchu been up to? Cut da small talk shorty he said while walkin up tuh me he had on a white wife beater dat showed all his tattoos as da sun beamed on dem sum black basket ball shorts dat hung below his ass damn he so sexy I thought tuh myself but den I remembered dis nigga was supposed tuh he paralyzed I thought- wat? U thought I was paralyzed he said cuttin me off nah dat was all uh front ma now ya bitch ass best friend did send my ex tuh paralyze me and she wanted it recorded tuh prove it but she warned me befo recording so she replaced da paralyzin medicine wit sum sleeping shit and she told me tuh pretend dat I was paralyzed see I got a bitches whipped my ex was too weak tuh even go wit da plan so I jus gotta find a way tuh take ya lil bestie out. We not coo no mo I said lookin away from his gaze why? He said while smirkin Tony don't play wit me uk why I rolled my eyes

I mean now dat I realize u ain't Neva even let me hit dat u let random niggas hit befoe me and ion like dat, Tony slid his hand into my leggings and since I barely wear panties it made him have easier access. He gripped my neck rubbing his tongue in circles and placin a finger inside at da same time rubbing against my clit. I ain't gon lie a bitch was wet asf I could feel myself runnin on his fingers and I began tuh release my moans.

Now take ya ass in da car cause u ain't leavin dis easy "lil sis" no I want more of u I placed my hands round his neck wit my body feelin hot. He smirked at me while lickin his lips I leadin me in da trap tuh a room

Fa sum reason I couldn't control myself it was like I needed dis shit and been waiten uh long time fa dis like I've always had wet dreams bout him but dey were never to come true and dis was my chance tuh show him wat all I had in me.

*Narrator* Tony began placing kisses all over Keisha's necks leaving her with marks then moved down to her perky small breast causing her nipples to harden as he wiggles his tongue on them passionately kissing them he then inserted his two fingers in her going fast cause her breath to shake and skip once she reached her climax on his fingers he began licking onto her clit and sucking on her pussy lips making her causing her to grip his hair, he inserted himself into her which made him do a quick moan due to her being tight and moist he pounded her gripping onto her titties making her moans become screams you could say they did about every position there was in the book and both reached their climaxes about 5 times which lead Keisha to being wrapped in the sheets naked laying in Tony's chest and Tony laying down sparking a blunt.

Travis POV:
I looked at the clock and saw that it was twelve a.m I had been waiting on Keisha to come home I've even called her 30 times left voicemails including texts but she still hasn't responded and I'm worried, due to the states law I'm not able to call police until after twenty four hours and I didn't even know any of her family nor friends.

3am
I felt movement into the bed and turned around to see Keisha getting into bed, where were you? I got a lil tipsy wit my friends so they wouldn't let me drive until I slept it off. I turned on the bedroom lights to reveal hickies everywhere on her neck.

Keisha POV:
Travis was pissin me off wit all dis questioning shit like I'm sum lil ass girl so I lied tuh him and den his ass turned on da mf light and all hell broke loose my dumb ass fa got I had hickies everywhere.*Narrator* Travis felt heart broken, Portrayed, disappointed, played, to be honest anything you could name or think of. What the fuck Keisha?! Travis yelled causing her to jump, ive done every fucking thing for you I've been here for you took your broke ass in and this how you repay me?! Keisha eyes filled with water and tears began to fall down she didn't know why his words hurt her more than anyone else's words she never cared or worried about what anyone else had to say but what he said really sunk in. I never asked you to take me in Travis this was your fucking idea like I never begged you to do shit for me you could have left me being this so called "broke bitch" I didn't call you a bitch though I'm saying you go fucking cheat on me like was I not enough for you Keisha? Keisha left the room to go lay in the guest room and cry to herself and Travis on the other hand left and took a ride to blow off some steam.

Authors Note:

I need y'all to start commenting cause I wanna know how y'all feel go off in the comments lol judge what's happening like y'all making me feel lonely writing this book I have so many of you guys reading but no ones commenting but I hope u all enjoy this chapter I tried making it long I gotta work on making long chapters sorry❤️