Drama

Next Morning:
I woke up tuh da smell of breakfast and saw dat Travis was gone so I took da opportunity tuh take care of my hygiene and do da same fa gabby so I curled my long black hair and put on a black bra like crop top and sum stay fierce leggings dat showed all my curves wit my black and white slides den I went and got gabby ready and we headed downstairs tuh da smell of breakfast but den I heard yellin "she isn't good for anything but trouble!" "Mother you can't control my life!, I'm done letting you do that" "Don't you dare raise your voice at me" ................. "I'm sorry mother but you have to go find a hotel". Nah don't let ha leave I'll go she ya momma I spoke standin on da last step *Narrator* both Travis and his mother looked over at Keisha who had seemed to be listening to their conversation this whole time. No baby don't go.....please Travis begged while walking over to Keisha and grabbing her face gently she doesn't like me Travis wats da point of me stayin I don't even feel welcome Keisha eyes then began to water up but she fought her tears because she isn't the type known to cry over any man but she didn't even know why she was here fighting tears for a man she barely even known but her heart knows and it's because she was slowly falling in love something she thought that she would never experience. Oh let her leave she has been breaking up this family I- Honey! Everyone grew quiet to the deep thunder like voice of Travis's father. If anything your the one who has been breaking up this family and how in the world could this child break up a family only in the matter of one night!? Travis's mother looked at everyone in the living room before leaving out the door. I surly apologize-, no don't apologize I've been hearin sorry fa otha folks actions and ive tried my best to have patience with your wife but I'm not finna let nobody disrespect me too many times and Travis me and gabby will leave next week dats all da time I need tuh get back on my feet as Keisha began walking upstairs Travis grew angry and threw his fist at the wall which caused a hole the size of his fist to form into the wall.

Later that day (Tiffany POV):
Ugh fuck Brook yes lick it right there shiiiit, I know y'all prolly wonderin wea da fuck I been but i jus been on da low cause ion fuck wit tony no mo. Why? Well cause I know he still got feelins fa Keisha so I date dis girl named brook and I'm da one who payedhis ex to paralyze him why? Well because I've done everything he asked me to do I even hid bodies fa him and he treats me like shit, FUCK! As Brook was sucking on Tiffany's clit she felt as if her soul were being taken out mmm baby u make me wish I would have never dated a nigga. Brianna licked her lips while laying on top of Tiffany's naked body.

Keisha POV:
Here I was again out here in dese damn streets again trynna make my paper cause I ain't gon lie dat nigga Travis can fuck his momma in ha damn ass fa all I care shit she can have him I mean I ain't gon cap da dick good or wateva but not that good to be puttin up wit momma drama. I was on my way tuh my block where I would sell my products at, aye lul mamma you sellin tuday? A random ass nigga said while tappin me yeah I said pullin out a couple grams and sum coke I mean ion use da coke but I remember tony used to tell me to try it but I wouldn't because dat shit fuck u up i don seen bitches take dey clothes off in da middle of da street cause dey mind so fucked up, Watchu need? I asked da man you got some of that good coke? He stated while scratching his pale bruised arm that looked like a stick. I handed him the product while he gave me the money he den disappeared into a dark alley.

-

Look Keisha I'm not about to be here continuously begging you to stay if this is what you want to do then alright I can understand that, and I apologize for what my mother did and I know your tired of everyone apologizing for her but hey I can't force her to do anything she doesn't want to. *Narrator* as Travis was heading out the door Keisha ran and stopped him please don't go I'm sorry Travis.......i love you Travis stood there in shock due to him knowing what kind of girl Keisha was, so he replied with a kiss a very passionate one which lead to them making love for the very first time.