The reunion

3 days later:

*Narrator* It's been three days since Keisha told Travis she loved him and everything was going great they hadn't been in any argument he treated gabby as if she was his own and Keisha did too but now they were in the mall hand in hand with gabby on the other side holding Travis free hand shopping for clothes due to the reunion being held today.

-

Baby do you think da rest of ya family gon like me? Yes they will babe Travis said while texting on his phone. You don been on ya phone fa da past couple minutes so like wassup bro? *Narrator* Travis then looked up at Keisha while raising one eyebrow and pulled her close to him which caused his big bulky body to tower her. Now baby you know I don't want anyone else in this world but you so chill babygirl, Keisha began to relax and gave a little smile yeah Ight I guess I'm jus trippin but say dat Gucci dress looks cute fa gabby IT IS TUTE! gabby said pointing through the store window and of course knowing Travis they purchased it.

-

Come on gabby baby grab ur shoes we already 10 min late fa da reunion. Ugh but my tummy hort and I don't wanna gooooo, tbh I knew gabby ass jus wanted to stay since Travis had bought her dat iPad so she pretended her stomach was hurtin so I jus ignored her she reminded me so much of myself wen I would lie tuh momma weneva I wanted to skip school tuh sell drugs wit my crack head friends. I was den interrupted outta my thoughts wit Travis placing his arms around my waist wit his face in my neck breakin in my fragrance, mmmm u smelling good babygirl what's that? Nigga u know dats dat Victoria secret shit u bought me I said while rollin my eyes cause dis nigga swear he know how tuh dress me and wat not. Gabby come on babygirl! But me wan to stay becwause my tummy hort Travis then rolled his eyes due tuh da fact dat we both knew gabby was lien ha ass off. Look u can bring the iPad gabby but you don't have to lie to me nor your sister ok? YAAAAY and yes sir but wat does nor mean? Ugh gabby stop askin all dese questions and come on I said gettin annoyed like fuck. No she fine babe and it's means the same as the word or but it's a more proper way to say it, see dats all you had to sway suh suh I den side eyed her and put her into her car seat once I was done doin dat me and Travis got into da car and I ain't even gon lie I was nervous asf cause ain't no tellin wat his damn momma don told da whole family cause me, Travis, and gabby were at da house and his parents were at da amusement park which is wea da event was bein held cause Travis booked a private session which means dat we were da only ones dare and we were da only ones wit da rides which was pretty cool because 1. Gabby neva been tuh a amusement park and I ain't neva been eitha so shit i was ready.

-

Had to atleast give y'all a lil sum sum to read but longer chapters will be otw so stay tuned and omg THANK YOU FOR THE 1k VIEWS!!!!!!!!! And go read my other book "the perfect sister"