Chapter 1 (new begining)

Travis☝🏽☝🏽☝🏽👀👀

After I called Ms. Honey to let her know that gabby was spendin da night at ha house she said ok wit no problem. Are you ready? He asked me while gripping my waist. I nodded my head and followed him downstairs, I den noticed a female red lipstick layin on da counter. Ur girl left ha lipstick I pointed ova at da counter he didn't say nun but only took his phone out his pocket dialed a number and put it on speaker. The lady answered da phone but she sounded olda not younga hey honey is everything ok? Yes MOMMA he said loud enough so I could hear I felt bad and embarrassed but I played it coo and rolled my eyes. But I was calling to let you know that you left your lipstick on the counter, oh dear it must have slipped my mind I was in a rush when me and your father were leaving out for dinner do me a favor and put it in my suitcase upstairs ok mamma will do he looked at me wit a smirk I rolled ma eyes cause dis nigga hea swear he pitch perfect. Was that enough evidence mam? Anyways ya momma stay hea? No her and my father just came down because we're having a family reunion any more questions Keisha? Nah ion got any but wea we goin tuh find a dress? We are going to the Gucci store I was in there the other day and seen this dress that will look beautiful on you and only you he said while rubbin my chin, he kissed me which caused me tuh kiss back. Come on we don't want to be late I nodded my head and walked out da doe wit him.

.............

Aye I appreciate u fa buying me a dress and shit uk it was really nice of u. There is no need to thank me baby girl it's something I wanted to do.

Travis POV:
I leaned down and kissed her soft beautiful lips in just a matter of time I realized I was really falling for this girl she was so beautiful and I loved her hood and ghetto ways. A few moments later we entered the five star restaurant I had made a reservation for so that it could just be me and her just so I could get to know her a little more, once we received our menus we began ordering our food and next thing I know she was getting up out her seat. What's wrong beautiful? Travis uk damn well I can't pay fa dis shit I mean wat u brought me hea tuh make me look bad or sum shit? Huh nigga? I ain't da one tuh be fuckin wit bro! All the employees began looking at us as if we were an embarrassment I did a small sign and grabbed her hands, Keisha look at me I'm not here to embarrass you or to make fun of you ok? I'm here to show you how a woman is suppose to be treated just please give me a chance I was going to pay for your food because I wanted to what is a man to offer a female dinner and not pay? Look I'm different than these other niggas just tell me about yourself and order whatever you want on this menu I'll pay ok? She looked at me with sorrow and embarrassment in her eyes I could tell that she has been hurt in her past and I was here trying to fix all of that, ight Travis wat u wanna know? Well I want to know what do you do for a living? She hesitated and began looking down playing with her fingers, Keisha I'm not going to judge you please just trust me. Travis it's only been one day and we movin a lil too fast, who said there will be a tomorrow? Ok u wanna know wtf i do? Well I'm a damn janitor at McDonald's I sale drugs and I let niggas fuck me so I can pay my bills and feed my little sister ight.

Keisha POV:
I looked up and saw that he was just staring at me I already knew dat he was gon walk out or sum shit so I was already prepared fa da shit. Thank you for being honest with me babygirl but as long as your with me you won't have to do none of that. Then how tf imma pay my bills Travis? U got sum kinda magic or sum shit? I been hustlin fa as long as I can rememba I don't got time to depend on no nigga because dey will keep bringin dat shit up like u need dem. Travis knew that Keisha has been through a lot but he just wanted to show her different and he could tell by the experience of tonight that this was going to be a long road. I wasn't saying any of that I was just trying to give you an offer, Keisha crossed her arms and insist on asking what the offer was she kind of had a feeling that it was dealing with sex. Well how about you and your sister can come live with me and I will take care of you both. Didn't I jus tell ya ass I don't wanna depend on no nigga? Only until you actually get on you feet and I will hire you to work for me at my company because I invest in shoes I event helped Michael Jordan and Lebrun James invest invest in their shoes. As Travis explained to Keisha about his work she began having second thoughts about turning down the offer she thought about getting paid good and buying a nice beautiful house for both her and gabby actually Travis I'll take u up on dat offer wen can I start and move in? I'll have you move in tomorrow morning and you can start next Monday mmm bet. After they both got done eating and getting to know each other more they both decided to leave and yes Keisha agreed to spend the night with Travis and we all know what happened that night and it was both special to him and her.

Comment down below how you feel about this chapter.