Pleasure

Next Morning:
I woke up to da sound of gabby playin wit ha toys in da livin room. HEY BABY! I said as I ran tuh ha and tickled ha on da stomach, suhsuh stopwit! Gabby yelled in between laughter so I stopped and kissed ha on da cheek. Where were u? I'm grown gabby yeah but u left me lastwite suhsuh I rolled my eyes cause dis girl hea is nosy asf and tbh I left because I got a call last night and had to finish makin a play fa somebody. Well baby girl I was ova a friend house because he needed help wit sumthin I said as I cleaned the kitchen since I didn't have a chance to do it last night.

Later that day:
I ain't seen tony in about 2 weeks and ik I was slackin so I decided on payin my homie a lil visit cause I ain't gon cap I miss ole big tony, I smiled tuh myself remeberin how he always made me smile twenty foe seven.
*arrives at the hospital*
I went up tuh da front desk so dat I could sign in and let dem know who i was hea tuh see. Hey how may I help u? One of da laddies said wen I arrived at da desk. Yeah hey I'm hea tuh see my brotha Tony Robin Dey all looked at each Otha nervously oh um he's sleeping I immediately got heated asf. Bitch I said lemme see him! Everyone attention came tuh us even da nurses and doctors dat was walking around. What seems to be the problem? A white lady said while lookin at me and da lady well Doc she wants to see Mr. Robin the doctor nodded his head den da lady gave me da visitation pass and as I was about to walk the doctor stopped me look mam Mr.Robin is paralyzed I gave him a bitch u stupid look wat u mean he was fine wen I left 2 weeks ago someone paralyzed him while he was sleeping last week And u didn't fuckin call me! I went nuts and broke down so the doctors told me to come back tomorrow or I'll get locked up but I ignored dat shit and was finna go back dea until someone grabbed me and wen I looked it was dat nigga who took me home

2hours later:
After da nigga talked me into coming at his house I was so broken I cried and cried like why Dey ain't Call me. But I'm not gonna lie his house was sooo beautiful inside it looked like Beyoncé or jayZ house, we walked in his bed room because he was showing me around and once we got in his room he stared at me so I gave a faint smile. Let me take the pain away.

Travis POV:
I stared at her she was so fucking beautiful, let me take the pain away I said then began kissing her neck I threw her on the bed and put my hand under her dress as I kissed her neck and I realized she didn't have on any panties I smirked at her oh so your a freak freak I said as I slid my finger in her she was so wet and phat down there I saw her moan with pleasure she squirted on my fingers so I put my fingers in her mouth to let her see how good she tasted once I was finished eating her out I pulled my grown man out. U want me to suck it she asked bold as hell tbh I liked that she wasn't a shy scary girl she was straight up. Nah baby girl just sit back and enjoy I got between her legs kissed on her thighs and forced myself in her she was really tight FUCK! She moaned while gripping the sheets I gripped one thigh with my hand and fucked her slowly and hard so she could feel my whole 11 thick inch in her stomach she begged me to stopped and said I was too big but I didn't give a shit I told her to take it like my lil boss and she did I started going faster fuuuck girl u so wet and slippery she didn't give a response only a louder moan which I liked I sucked on her nipples that had a piercing on each one but they were unique her nipples wasn't like any other female they were really big and flat and that shit was a huge turn on for me I spit on her titties and sucked it hard asf making her wince a little fuck me harder please she whispered in my ear I did as told and went hard asf making her scream to the top of her lungs luckily my parents were out for dinner tonight I flipped her over and hit it from the back her ass clapped on my dick I smacked it she yelled i pushed her head in the pillows and went crazy asf in her warm pussy until she squirted everywhere and we both came together.

Keisha POV:
Tbh I ain't neva had no nigga be so gentle like he did da Otha's would jus be rough asf wen it comes to sex but him he was different asf. I did wat I always did after fuckin a nigga I got up and was about tuh put my clothes on until he stopped me. Hey beautiful what are you doing? He asked while holding on to my hand I looked down at both our hand which caused him tuh let go. I'm sorry he said while scratching his head I just wanted you to know that you don't have to leave after this I actually want to get to know you Keisha I den gave him a look. What's wrong? Oh um I jus really neva met a nigga dat still know my name afta sum weeks. Well I don't know what was wrong with them because I sure would remember a queens name, I thought tuh myself who df dis nigga think I am I don fucked wit niggas who had all dat sweet talk and dey asses ain't do shit but lie and stab me in da back. Come on man stop wit all da sweet talk imma hood bitch I don been through it all I said wit a attitude, really baby girl? I'm not like them other dudes what don't you understand I know you've been broken, told lies, betrayed, hurt and even more but just let me show you different and I know this is corny but let me rock your world and you rock my boat. Dea was silence between us den I burst into tears dien laughin and he did da same, dat was corny bro I said in between laughter it's Travis he said correctin me well tavis I rolled my eyes he smirked lettin a lil bit of his pure white teeth show. Let me take you out to eat tonight nah I have to pick my sister up from her babysitter I gotta pay extra if I leave her dea ova night and plus ion have nun decent I got it he said while walkin up tuh me ok well we can fuck again I said climbing on da bed. Keisha stop that shit baby girl i don't only want you for sex I want you because I'm feeling you I nodded my head and got ready.