True Colors

Mmm baby stop Keisha said as Travis began waking her up with head but he didn't let that stop him and continued to lick and suck her clit softly

*ringggg*
*ringggg*
*ringggg*

*Narrator* Keisha glanced at her phone with the corner of her eyes realizing that it was Tony calling her phone. Keisha quickly declined the call while Travis continued to make wonders down there, mmmm baby I said stop I gotta drop gabby off to school. If you didn't tell him to stop then don't tell me to stop Travis said as he began licking on her now hardened nipples. Is this is wat this is about? Someone else? Travis get da fuck off me Keisha said while getting up but soon as she moved she felt a hard sting against her face, she was shocked and didn't know what to do or say due to the fact that Trais had never put his hands on her before.

TRAVIS WAT DA FUCK?!?!, I'm not done yet like I said now don't get the fuck up until I'm finished.

I can smell da liquor on ya breath Travis ur bout drunk asf bro get da fuck off me.

Shut up and take this dick like you took his.

*Narrator* Travis please don't, Keisha said as tears began flowing down her face. Travis inserted himself inside her enjoying the grip he felt with every stroke. He had been dealing with alcohol problems for a couple years now but had been to rehab, once he found out Keisha had been cheating he had a relapse.

Travis get da fuck off me ion know wat da fuck u on but u trippin on me.

*knock*
*knock*

Suh Suh I hungwy *Narrator* Keisha heart melted soon as she heard gabby's soft voice through the door, she automatically knew that would make Travis stop which it did.

Heyyy baby Keisha said while slipping on her robe and running to the door opening them. I heard you yelling Suh Suh, yeah I'm fine baby but I'm finna take ya tuh da park so go pick out wat u want to wear and come get sissy wen ya done ok? Otay.

Baby I'm sor-

Save it Travis I'm finna take my sista tuh da park.

But babe I want to talk this out, that's wasn't me I'm so sorry baby girl.

It's coo bro I ain't even trippin like I said imma take ha tuh da park and imma fuck witcha lata. *Narrator* Travis felt sick even remembering the things he did to Keisha, he felt sick, hurt, and anything else you could thing of.

Hello?

Wassup Travis my nigga I ain't heard from u in a min, ever since u got dat contract ya ass fa got where da fuck u came from

Aye I don't have time for the bullshit Roy all I need is a favor

Without pay foo?

12k?

*chuckles* 20

........ alright

So let's talk business my boy

I have this beautiful girl I'm inlove with and I did some fucked up shit to her so I want you to watch her and make sure she doesn't go to the police or ANYONE about the situation. I already bugged her phone I just need to connect it to yours so you could hear everything her and the other person is saying in the line, got it?

Dis shit again Travis? Didn't u do da same shit to that Lily bitch?

This one is different now so wat I said

*click*

MY BAD FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER IVE BEEN BUSY ASF!