Life flashes

Mommy I don't want a little sister, why not baby girl? You will have someone to play with and laugh with and you both will become just as close as me and aunt Tamia

*flash back over*

*Narrator* Keisha had been thinking about the times when she was little and more. All she wanted was for gabby to be safe and run into her arms.

Ouuu I jus got a text from Travis and he wants me to come get gabby *smirks*

Once I heard dat gabby was at da doe uh huge ass weight was lift off my shoulders but now I gotta worry bout was he finna do next. Hey baby, I looked and saw dat fuck nigga Travis walkin in da room like shit sweet, damn dis nigga crazy.

*back hands Keisha* SPEAK WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN SPOKEN TO!

*Spits on Travis*

You stupid bitch, *Narrator* Travis began ripping off Keisha's clothing and turned the air on the lowest in the bedroom and began beating her with his leather belt repeatedly as Keisha cried for help.

Now don't you ever disrespect me again in this house, I've done nothing but care for you Keisha *starts to cry* you really broke my heart and you were the only one to keep me going through anything I've went through in the past and even now but you still don't love me the way I love you which is why your getting this punishment, I don't want to hurt you Keisha but I have to punish you.

*pulls out a gun*

Travis please don't take me away from her, please I'm all she's got.

So I'm supposed to have pity on you when you didn't have pity on me? When you broke my heart? When you cheated on me repeatedly? If I can't have you no one can.

POW! POW! POW!

And just like that I seen my body laying in the bed bleeding out. Momma is dat you?

Baby get out of this light, gabby needs you. But mamma it's so peaceful hea ain't mo worries and it's so beautiful, please momma I can't go back. You have to she needs your guidance.

I'll be here with you always and I promise to never leave your side, go on now.

I started tuh exit the light back into this cold world but once I woke up I seen Travis on the ground and Tony and his patnas surrounding me with the paramedics.

I'm back😁🤪