Secrets

*Narriator*

Keisha had just gotten home and made sure that Tony hadn't put any hickies no where on her body. Hey baby she said while kissing Travis and wrapping her arms around his muscular neck, Hey lil mama how was your day? Oh and I cooked dinner, salmon and asparagus with a loaded baked potato on the side. My day was great thx fa askin, wat bout u?and Mmmm sounds good. My day was great gabby just been having this mini attitude lately have you peeped? Hell yeah I don't know wat da fuck she got goin on but she needs fix dat shit cause she know I ain't raise her to have attitude wit folks who trynna help ha.

No it's fine babe I was just saying that we both should you know maybe have a talk with her and see what she's dealing with due to her acting so strange.

Well watever it is she better-

DING! (iMessage sound)

Soulties🤞🏽🖤: ya know we still waitin fa ya to return to da trap😈

Me: uk my nigga wouldn't like dat shit

Soulties🤞🏽🖤: don't be playin wimmie

Me: Don't start dis shit, I'm wit my family

Soulties🤞🏽🖤: u wasn't worried bout ya family wen u was suckin uh nigga dick and shit🥱

Me: bye

Soulties🤞🏽🖤: Dont fa get u ain't neva get out da right way, im da one Savin ya ass like u really think my niggas was gon let u leave dis shit without da punishment?

I left Tony on read because at dis point ik wat he trynna do. Dis nigga trynna make me come back to da gang so I can be his main bitch while he still fuck on dem hoes which is not finna happen, he must have forgotten don't no nigga run me, I run myself.

You ok over there baby girl? Um yyeah I was just texting one of my old friends, we were jus catchin up cause I saw ha wen I was in dat side of town. Ya know ha nigga who she was wit fa 6 years cheated on ha and now dey ain't togetha no mo.

Wow I bet that sucks, honestly no woman deserves to be cheated on or taken advantage of and not just only women men too no man should be cheated on nor taken advantage of especially if he's a great man with a big heart.

*Narrator* Keisha felt chills all over her body due her feeling guilt. She knew Travis loved her but somehow she kept going back to Tony and she didn't know what it was about him but it was for sure like a magnet.

Ahem lemme go get gabby.

GABBY! baby girl come on it's time fa dinner travy cooked a good meal and it has ya favorite veggie, ASPARAGUS!

I not hungwey, wat u mean u not hungry gabby it's dinner time so come on and eat like a family dis ain't nun new we always do dis.

Emily and ha fwiends was talking bout they mommies and ask me did I have a mommy...........*sniffles* I didn't know wat to say suh suh so she started tellin ewery body dat I didn't have a mommy so I told her my suh suh was my mommy and she said dats not a weal mommy.

Listen don't worry bout wat otha people say bout u and yes I am your sister and your mommy but I don't want u to eva fa get who ya birth momma is cause momma loved us both till death, I'm only
fillin in her place ya understand?

Yes mam.

Ight now let's go eat this food so you can grow BIG AND STRONG! *tickles gabby*

LATER THAT NIGHT:
Yes boss I saw her leaving out his house, she went in with her hair out and left out with it in a messy ponytail, he also started kissing her as soon as she walked in the door.

Mmmm alrighty she told me that she were going to sign papers due to her breaking the lease. Did u make it unnoticeable that u were following her?

Yes sir she didn't have a clue she were being spied on.

Ok here's your 50k, keep up the good work.

TRAVIS HAS A SECRET SPY FA KEISHA?!?!?!?!

Y'all think she gon find out?

Get ready fa the next chapter

And thx fa the reads, follow me on insta and I'll follow back (pr3tty.thuggish)