Pyscho (part 2)

*Narrator* As Keisha drove 100 mph the car did the same causing her to almost miss her turn but once she realized it, it was already too late which lead to the car flipping over in a ditch.

Gabby POV:

Ms. Baker: ok class today we will be going over our colors because I'm pretty sure most of us knows our colors right?

Students: YESSS!

Ms. Baker: ok well so that I'm 100 percent sure I'm going to be calling you all one by one and everyone is going to tell me the colors I point to.

*Narrator* as Ms. Baker called onto the students everyone knew their colors except gabby due to Keisha not really being able to teach her the simple things due to her busy lifestyle.

The kids began to laugh which caused gabby to react and kick the little boy who started it all in his knee.

GABBY! You do not put your hands on other students in this classroom do u understand? Nope him bad bad boy, that will be a time out gabby. And of course she cried.

Roy POV: (Roy in the pic^)

I got out the car cussing to myself in silence realizing the bitch don had a wreck and if sumthin was to be wrong Travis would kill me, not only kill but torture as well.

We were kinda in the middle of no where which is why no one saw the incident so I walked up to her truck and saw that she has scraps here and there, her head looked like it need a few stitches and she were unconscious so I grabbed her out the car and buckled her into my passenger seat.

Damn I see why Travis is doin all this over her, shorty bad asf, I pulled off and called Travis lettin him know what had happened and of course he got mad but once I said she was ok he calmed down.

Keisha POV:

I had woken up wit uh bad ass headache and saw dat I was home and once I tried tuh get get up I couldn't move my damn arms so I looked and saw my hands tied up tuh da bed and shit and wen I looked ova I saw Travis starin at me.

Why Keisha? How could u? Was he better?

I jus stared at him in confusion cause honestly I'm bout lost asf like dis nigga got me tied up and shit lookin all psycho like his eyes finna pop out his head and shit.

ANSWER ME KEISHA! NOW!

*swallows hard* h-he's a friend Travis

Next thing I know dis nigga don slapped da fuck outta me and I hear dis nigga beside me says "daaamn" all surprised and shit.

He isn't a fucking friend Keisha I've been watching you and that black car you saw today well that was my buddy Roy, yes he's been watching you for quite awhile now for me and I also bugged your phone so he's been hearing every phone call you've have with this little Tony guy and I know every time you guys had sex EVERY FUCKING TIME KEISHA! and you come here under my roof and act like nothing happened.

Travis I-

STFU ITS MY TURN TO FUCKING TALK YOU UNGRATEFUL ASS BITCH!

BRO UR FUCKIN CRAZY MY NIGGA!

*punches Keisha in the nose*

Travis please please don't do dis I have tuh pick gabby up from school in uh few hours I promise I won't tell anyone and I'll come straight back home jus please.

No no no Keisha I have Roy to watch you while I pick her up, see I planned all this shit out already and everything you say or do I have a back up plan for it all sweet cakes, trust me you haven't seen crazy yet.

THIS SHIT DON GOT CRAZY!

Lemme know how y'all like it🤗