Meet The Richardson's

Hey everyone this is my girlfriend Keisha and Keisha this is my family the Richardson's. Travis introduced Keisha and his family to eachother and Keisha felt it kind or surprising that he introduced her as his girlfriend due to her telling him all about her past including his mother judging her. Wassup it's nice tuh meet y'all I said tuh da whole family, dey all nodded their heads sayin hi and hey bein da "white" people dey r and sum of dem kept sayin how pretty I was and shit and tellin Travis how lucky he is. Everyone went on rides we all talked and I got tuh meet different people in da family and gettin tuh know dem but da favorite person I met was Alex, Travis's cousin we exchanged numbers, she was 19 jus like me I've never really hung out wit people my age cause Tiffany was 21 and speaking of her I ain't heard from her in a while everyone really drew apart after dat Tony situation cause after dat I found out her and Tony was fuckin round wen she knew I loved da fuck out dat nigga. But word on da street Tony out da hospital and da gang still togetha but dey trynna figure out uh way tuh knock Tony ex Monae off da map fa doin da shit and gettin her ta tell who did it cause tbh dat bitch always been scary asf so it had ta been sum in it fa ha ass. Baby, I turned around tuh Travis as he broke me out my thoughts yeah? Why are you just sitting here let me take you on your first roller coaster ride. I gave uh faint smile and followed him. Ok is everyone buckled in! We all shook our head yeah and tbh I ain't gon cap a bitch was scared asf dat mf was high as hell. You alright beautiful? Travis asked Keisha as he saw the fear in her eyes, yeah I'm good shiiid jus uh lil nervous Travis then chuckled at her response while locking their hands together as the ride began to move slowly, why it goin so slow dis shit wack I tho it it was pose tuh go fast and shit it is babe jus give it about 3 more seconds. The ride began to go faster as Keisha felt her heart go to her throat and began screaming loudly till the top of her lungs which caused Travis to laugh tremendously, 3 minutes had past and the right was now ending with Keisha's hair covering most her face and Travis making fun of her. Boy stfu ain't shit funny but ya dick size Travis face then straightened haha ain't so funny ni is it? Anyways let's get off this ride I laughed knowin his ass was uh lil salty. My den rung showin uh unknown number so I walked off tuh answer it, hello? Yo jus by the sound of that deep hood voice with that heavy Chicago accent Keisha knew exactly who it was. I hope u ain't think u could get out da gang dat easy Keisha uk dis shit hea fa life and uk da only way tuh get out is tuh get beat out or kill a love one I been hearin shit and had somebody watchin ya ass shiiid it seem like ya livin dat lil fantasy princess life ya always wanted but ya ass betta meet me next Friday tuh discuss dis shit 6pm sharp if ya ass don't show up den dats ya lil new family ass. BEEP as da sound of da red button clicked in Keisha's ear.

Let's follow eachother on insta since we all bored In the house @http.beautiee
Who do u guys think that was?
Wat do u think will happen?
How do u feel bout Keisha's new relationship?
Wat y'all doing during COVID-19?