Psycho (part 3)

Tony POV:
I looked at my phone and saw dat it was 5pm and Keisha ass was supposed tuh be hea at foe and now ha ass wanna play games wit uh nigga and shit.

Aye boss where u want the white at?

Dat was one of my workers Q interruptin uh nigga thoughts and shit, Mane wea da fuck dey always be at? Ain't shit changed round dis motha fucka.

Mane uh nigga was heated and ion even know why, shiiid it's ain't like I can make Keisha my main bitch or sum cause she wit dat pretty boy ass nigga but aye I ain't even finna trip on it.

Aye gang I'm finna go run a few errands I'll prolly be back up hea da morrow or sum shit, I dapped my niggas up and left.

Keisha POV:
It's 5 uh clock bro and school been ended so wea da fuck is my sister bro.

Hey hey hey calm down lil momma I'm jus doing my job, ok so wea da fuck she at den nigga like I swea if he hurts ha Imma fuck da both of y'all pussy ass niggas up and dats on my set nigga!

*laughs* your so cute, um wats the name?

Fuck u

Oh yeah, Keisha I heard ur as feisty as they get, hmmm idk maybe Travis is burying the little girls body right about now.

*Narrator* Once Roy said that Keisha almost lost her mind, she began screaming and kicking not knowing what to do due to her being tied up and not knowing where gabby nor Travis were located but deep down inside she had faith that maybe Tony some how will figure out something is wrong and come find her. Roy please tell me where my sister is please I'm beggin u, at this point Keisha had tears running down her face non stop and honestly Roy was starting to feel sorry for her but he was told to show no mercy or sympathy towards her because Travis wanted Keisha to feel the pain he felt but worse.

Ok I'll tell u where she is, she's prolly under sum dirt right now OR she's probably on the way back from gettin sum to eat and ice cream, choose which one u think it is, that's on u how u think. Now that's all the info I'm giving.

Info? Nigga dat ain't no info cause it's a 50/50 my sista can be......

I couldn't even say da word cause jus thinkin bout it hurts me tuh my soul and I swear if sumthin happens to my sista imma tear dis bitch down.

Travis POV:
So my suh suh weft me and not coming back?

Yes gabby and I'm so sorry to have to be the one to tell you this but I promise I will continue to take care of you just like me and Keisha did together.

*gabby cries*

No I miss my suh suh she woves me, i know she woves me *continues to cry*

No she doesn't love either one of us gabby, she told me that she's tired of being with us and that she wasn't happy here anymore.

I WANT MY SUH SUH NOW!

SHUT UP U BRAT SHE'S GONE!

*continues to cry*

Look I'm sorry let's stop for ice cream ok?

*Narrator* gabby nods her head and quiets down due to ice cream being one of her favorite snacks and she listens.

Tony POV:
I drove in my all white and red Lamborghini wit Hellcats and Trackhawks by Lil durk blastin through da speakers den uh nigga seen a truck in da ditch near my trap.

*Narrator* as Tony pulled over by the car to make sure no one was in it he then realized it was exactly like the Range Rover Keisha always drove in to his house and as he got closer and closer to the truck he realized it was her car but no one was in it which made him automatically know Keisha was in trouble.