#36: Tiring Conversation

Flower Capital
Streets- Dress Shop

"I wonder what clothe will pair up with your complexion. You're fortunate that Orochi-sama forgave you", a female servant named Anzu. She scanned through the fabrics. "Red?", she turned and looked at Seri's eyes. "Your eyes are so captivating, Serima. Did you get that from your mother or your father?", Anzu asked. 

"They both have the same eyes", Seri informed. Celestial dragon are known for in-breeding. "Your look is peculiar. Even for outlanders who visit Wano, they don't look like you", Anzu commented. She's rather a woman who's tongue doesn't have filter. "Maybe a rare group of people?", Anzu pointed out. Seri haven't spoken a word since they went out on the street. Anzu would always steal the spotlight. 

What in the world was I thinking when I did that?!

God, how am I suppose to face him?!

"These streets look lively, doesn't it? Just a day ago, one person died on the execution ground and a lot of people were imprisoned. And yet... people are back to laughing and going on with their daily lives", Anzu shrugged. 

The lady grabbed on Seri's shoulder and looked down on her chest. The lady furrowed her brow. "You're not growing down there, aren't you?", Anzu clicked. "In that case, you won't be able to entice Orochi-sama", Anzu sighed. Seri placed her hand on her chest and noticed something. "Anzu, I'll be back before the evening. I need to check on something", she said while starting to form sweat on her forehead. 

Somewhere Near Flower Capital

Mountain

Seri saw a hut. She looked around hoping to see someone. "Looking for Captain?", she heard Bepo's voice. Shachi and Penguin were also looking at her with hearts in their eyes. "Nice to see you again, Seri-chan", they clasped their hands together. 

"Nice to see you again, Bepo, Shachi and Penguin. May I ask where is Law-san?", Seri asked. The three looked at each other. "He's in the river. Go straight and you'll see tracks heading down", Bepo informed and gave directions. "Thank you, Bepo", Seri smiled and started to run towards the said area. 

Shachi and Penguin slapped Bepo's back. "Idiot", Shachi grunted. "What?", Bepo cowered and apologized. "Captain is washing himself", Penguin cupped his face. 

River

Unlike the other streams of water, Flower Capital has a clean source of water since it was the only place preserved for Orochi. Trafalgar stripped until his waist. He scooped water from the river and felt it was cold. He clicked his tongue since he remembered how the rest of the crew might be enjoying the warm bath inside Polar Tang. 

Droplets of water run through his skin. 

He heard some branch cracked behind him. He grabbed his sword right away. As soon as he turn around, he saw a flustered young lady looking at him. "I'm.. soo..", she covered her face as soon as their eyes met. 

I can't. Why did I even come here?

"What brought you here?", Trafalgar sighed and rested his long sword on the rock. "You can do whatever you are doing. I can wait", Seri said as she was prepared to leave the place as soon as possible. 

"How did you know I was here?", Trafalgar washed his face. "I saw Bepo, Shachi and Penguin along the way", she answered. "And they didn't mention that I'm about to take a bath?", Trafalgar imagined the three giving his whereabouts without considering whatever he is doing. "Then, what are you doing here?", he asked once more. "We can talk after-", Seri couldn't help herself to look at Trafalgar's upper body again. Sure, he has a great built but what caught her the most is the heart shaped tattoo all over his chest reaching his abdomen. "Did anyone educate you about staring at a man's body for too long?", Trafalgar said in irritation. Seri flushed once more and stepped back.  She just pressed her lips on Trafalgar last night.