#25: Laboratory Story

Brother, did you dissect the frog I caught yesterday?!

Lami, forgive your brother. He's just practicing how to cut someone's belly. 

Why would someone cut someone else's belly?!

That's what doctors do, Lami.  

I don't want to be a doctor then 

Polar Tang- Observation Room

"Then, hold the wheel like this and turn to the left".

"Turn to the right". 

Shachi and Penguin are conducting a crash lesson on how to hold the helm. "Stop moving the ship left and right!", Trafalgar scolded the three. "Ah. The captain is such a joy-killer", Shachi and Penguin said in unison. 

"Seri-chan. Bath is ready", she informed. "Ah. Seri-chan is going to take a bath!!!", the two had nosebleeds and fell on the floor. "Come to the laboratory room later", Trafalgar instructed. The two dudes looked at each other. "What are you going to do-", they weren't able to finish what they are saying when Trafalgar teleported them outside the room. 

Bath Area

"Wah! Your skin is really smooth", Ikaku said while washing Seri's back. 

"You're quite flat though. Wahaha! Don't worry. You're still growing", Ikaku added. Robin entered as well. "Where have you been on the Island? We weren't able to see you", Seri was curious. "I was just looking around", she answered. "I'm an archaeologist so I love digging about the past. Hoshi Island was built around 40 years ago. Because of the location, the trading business flourished", Robin informed and also narrated about the creation of a system where everyone should pay for whatever they eat or do. 

"By the way, what took you and Tra-guy long?", Robin saw a red ribbon on the basket where they place their clothes. Seri was hesitant to say that she was quite hard-headed during that time making a lot of trouble for the Captain. 

"It's quite rare for Tra-guy to let someone ruin his plan", Robin hummed. 

Ikaku read between the lines. 

"Hey, Seri-chan. What do you think of our captain?", Ikaku hugged the lady. 

"Law-san? He's kind and a good guy", Seri shrugged. 

"How about anything else? Like do you find him manly or something like that?", Ikaku tried to dig more. "He's quite scary at first but I figured out he also has his sweet side", Seri chuckled remembering how he allows Bepo to rub his face on him. "Do you find him attractive then?", she squealed waiting for an answer. 

"Attractive?", Seri had her thoughts filled with flowers and cute things like bears. "I can't say you could put Law-san in that category", Seri nervously laughed. 

They heard some noise outside. 

"Areh~ we have some audiences as well", she used her ability to check the outside. She saw the hearts of pirates downhearted. Franky cried. "Poor Tra-guy. Seri's not interested in him", he felt pity for the guy. 

Laboratory Room

The group finished dinner. Seri held unto the knob and gulped. 

"It's not locked", Trafalgar said on the other side. 

She sighed deeply and opened the door. The laboratory bed is already covered with a new white sheet of cloth. The lighting is also prepared. "Just lie down", Trafalgar cracked his neck. As soon as he opened his eyes, Seri is already removing her shirt. "What are you doing?!", he shouted. Seri flinched. In the Marine, she would always be asked to remove her clothes for scanning.