#28: We're Not Heroes

Wano 
Somewhere near Obokore Village

"What a dreadful place to live in", Trafalgar commented. Seri looked around and saw broken pieces of huts.

"Keanne-san also lived in a hut like this", Seri informed. "That man from Hoshi Island?", Trafalgar asked.

Seri nodded.

There was a moment of silence between them. With Seri still holding on to his arm, he can hear her quite heavy breaths. "Who's that dude by the way?", Trafalgar seeks to break the awkward silence. "He's a servant from a village located at the foot of Mary geoise tasked to grow fresh goods for those inside the Holy Land", Seri answered. "Keanne-san was the first person outside the Holy Land that I saw. For some reason, I was separated from my father while he was out hunting for herbs. He doesn't want any of the servants to aid him when it comes to his research. Because he took me inside their home, I caused a ruckus in the village. He lost his parents because of me. He even tried to escape with me but was caught by two marine soldiers. With the other villagers, they have been driven away and reduced to servants outside the Holy Land", Seri explained.

"In the end, I kept causing trouble. Sorry. I hope he forgives me as a wee", Seri sighed. Trafalgar stopped walking.

"He did", Trafalgar tried to cheer her up. "I appreciate such a statement. But, Law-san. If the time comes that you'll get hurt because of me, I might not be able to bear it. That's why. Please don't get hurt because of me", Seri tighten her grip. Trafalgar flinched and cleared his throat. "Sure. I also don't plan on getting hurt", he nodded.

The land ship carrying tons of food passed through them.

"Hold on to me", Trafalgar used his ability to teleport in the ship.

"Zoro-ya!!!", he's too pissed off with the mess Luffy and Zoro are throwing. If this continues, their plan will get ruined.

"Kiku-san", Seri saw her in the front of the ship and joined her. She recognized her since she's been working with Kiku since they landed in Wano. 

"Is he your lover?", Kiku asked.

Seri shook her head violently. "But I saw you hugging his arm", Kiki said with a straight face. Seri covered Kiku's mouth. "You must have been imagining it", Seri laughed nervously. When did she start getting embarrassed for being mistaken for lovers? She looked back and saw Trafalgar scolding Zoro.

Leftover Village outside

Luffy followed carrying Tama with him.

"What happened to your cheek?", Seri noticed it swelling and prepared for herbs. She tended Tama's wound.

Soon, the food was distributed. Cheers and hope enveloped the area. Who knows when was the last time they ate? 

Tama was given an apple from Luffy. Seri noticed her staring intently at the fresh red apple. Something flashed in her mind. Looking at Tama, she realized something. Seri guessed that Tama was remembering Ace and his crew letting them eat their ship's supply. 

He was tied to a tree and he just smiled watching us eat. 

 As young as she is, she's slowly starting to accept the fact that Ace will no longer be the one who'll get her out to the sea.

"I will repay you for feeding me", Luffy said.

I will repay you for feeding me. Here are some red flowers.

She must have seen Ace's shadow on Luffy.

Tama liked Ace a lot. 

Seri's eyes widened.