#5: Coastline

Shore

The Marine and Straw Hat pirates celebrated for the safety of the children.

"They don't look like Marines at all. They're just link bunch of gangsters", Nami commented. Robin laughed at her comment.

"Where is Seri?", Nami asked.

Robin pointed at Sanji at cloud nine due to Seri helping out with cooking. "She just couldn't keep still", Nami sighed. After some time, Sanji broke Kine'mon's, the samurai. They saw that some portion just hardened but the people who inhaled the gas didn't die. "It's good to know that he's not yet dead", Seri poked Kinemon's cheek and he woke up.

"Father", the pink dragon went near the tall Samurai. Seri made space for the two of them. She watched as the two reunite. "Good for you, Momo-kun", Seri patted his head as he went back to being a child.

"Then, your name is Seri-chan. Let's go and dance", the marine soldiers invited. Sanji kicked them in the face. Seri stepped back but Luffy stretched his hand. She was pulled towards the area where they are partying and playing with the children. "Come on Cherry. Sing with us", Luffy also asked Brook to join them.

Trafalgar saw beside Smoker. "What's your plan?", Trafalgar asked. "I still believe that Justice belongs to the side of the Marine. I will make sure they serve their purpose", Smoker answered. "And her?", Trafalgar looked at Seri singing with Brook and the children.

"She's...", Smoker looked at Trafalgar.

She's laughing along with the group.

"She'll go wherever she wants to go. I wasn't asked to retrieve her. Straw hats always get their hands into trouble", Smoker puffed on his cigar.

"Heh. You don't know who you are messing with. That woman is...", Caesar was eavesdropping on their conversation. Before he says a word, something went flying toward him. It was a huge iron. Sanji and Zoro are arguing about having Seri join the crew.

"I didn't say I don't want her in the crew", Zoro clarified.

"Then, what are you implying?!", Sanji tried to kick him.

"Why don't you let her decide?", Zoro sighed. "Eih?! Cherry is not joining us?", Luffy choked on the meat he was eating. Seri passed him juice. She had a deep breath.

"No. I am so happy when you asked me to join but there is something I must do. These children, I want to see that these will be in good hands. Plus, I also have some tasks to fulfill", Seri explained.

"Eih~ it will be fun with you", Luffy whined.

"Luffy-san. I feel the same. I bet your ship is never silent", Seri recalled staying on Sunny and just laughing along with the crew. " I don't have anything to give as a payment but here is something", Seri pulled something from her pocket. It's a hairpin made from a red gem. "It's made of rubies", Seri informed. "It's not just a normal ruby", Nami was in their midst at the instant. "It's rare. Seri, are you sure you're going to give this?", Nami clasped her hands. "Of course, I guess it's quite expensive as well", Seri smiled.

"You don't really want to come with us?", Luffy tilted his head.

"I wish I could come with you. If you're a pirate, then there might be a chance that I'll see him again", Seri looked at the sand on the shore. "But, I think I would rather keep away from the sea. It's safer on the shore", Seri raised her head and saw Luffy already having a tug of war with the meat.

"Luffy. For some reason, you emit the same aura as that person", Seri noticed.

__________________________________________________________________________