#34: Unfamiliar Feeling

Somewhere in Kuri

Hut

Trafalgar came back at the hut after a long day of patrolling and making sure the plan is still functional after Luffy and Zoro made some uproar. He sighed and just remembered how he was always the person who'll get to fix the mess left behind but then when it comes to Luffy, it's worth betting everything. 

He lied leaning on a piece of wood. The outside was visible enough to see the million of stars. The stars seems closer to Wano from the rest of the world. He extended his hand and remembered how he caught Seri's waist. "So thin", he commented with irritation. If Lammy would still be alive, he'll lecture about being malnourished at some point. At the same time that he was irritated, he also felt a calm feeling. He suddenly smiled. The woman she saw at Punk Hazard who amused him still does up until this time. For someone who has so much fear, she's trying her best to rise above all those fears that are crippling her. 

There's one reason why I'm following him. 

At the same time that they're dealing with Kaido, he also couldn't take his attention away from Seri. As a doctor who has a patient, he must think what is the best way to make her feel better. 

"Kinemon asked me to pass some information", Sanji suddenly appeared. 

"Tch~ if you haven't agreed on placing Seri-chwan in the pleasure house, I could have spent time with her", Sanji pouted. Trafalgar just ignored it and thought how they'd proceed to the next stage of the infiltration in Onigashima. "So the brats along with Kiku-ya is on there way to the prison", he held unto his chin. "Are you listening to me?!", Sanji felt irritated. "Just so you wait, I'll steal Seri-chwan from your grip", Sanji stood up pouting. "Why do you have to steal her? It's not like she's my captive ", Trafalgar sighed. "Is that so? She seems like she's bound by you", Sanji hummed and finally left. 

Bound by me?

Pleasure House

The Next Day

Seri walked at the corridor hoping to hear news from Robin. A hand grabbed her inside a  room. "The marines already are sailing towards Wano". 

Seri flinched and looked at the masked man. "If they saw you here and knew that you're potential rebel to the world government, they will totally strip you off your title. You need to leave with me". With the person's hand still gripping on Seri's wrist, the lady gently removed it. "Thank you", the white head smiled as she leaned on the wall. 

"You changed. If it was the former you, you'd be panicking and will offer you hands to be cuffed". 

Seri just gave a gentle stare and still have a resting smile on her face. 

"Did you become more selfish?"

Seri slightly had her eyes widened by the question. She adjusted herself to stand properly this time. "I'm not sure. Did I turn more selfish? Did I become more inconsiderate? But, regardless what the answer is, I know I'm having fun with what I am doing right now. Uhm, maybe I am selfish to be having this so much fun and not minding what the consequence would be", Seri gripped on her arms. 

"But if I stay in that room, I won't be able to fulfill the promise Ace-san gave me", Seri felt such great confidence in what she is saying. The person listening stepped back upon hearing the name. Fire Fist Ace, the son of the Pirate King. The son of the one who had a great smile in his face. "As long as you know what might happen next", the person disappeared. 

"Serima! Where are you?!", the old woman ran on the corridor and spotted the lady heading out of the room. 

"Komurasaki died!!! You need to be her replacement!".