#3: Medicine Allergic

Near Punk Hazard

Burning Island

Sunny Go- Deck

"It's hot", Chopper complained. The crew looked at the angry flames. The always-panicking-slightly-coward team looked at each other and had the same thought in mind. They'd rather stay in the boat.

"Okay. We won't all be going since someone needs to stay on board. We'll be drawing lots", Franky suggested. "Ah, please! Let me not be chosen this time", Ussop cried. "There are not enough papers", Luffy counted. "What do you mean? We always leave you out of it because there's no stopping you", Nami pointed out. "Where is Seri's paper?", Luffy asked.

Seri, who was eating oranges, nearly choked on his words. She coughed but Sanji was fast to offer a glass of water. "Seri-chwan is a precious guest! She needs to stay here. And I will also", Sanji's eyes went hearty.

"I would if I could but if I go with you, I'll just be a hindrance", Seri passed a smile. "She knows how to stay out of trouble", Franky commented. "Chopper told me he needs someone to grind the herbs, I'm quite suitable for doing that", Seri added.

"Areh~ Aren't you just scared?", Luffy picked his nose. Nami slapped his back. "How can you be so tactless!!!", she scolded him. "Don't mind what our idiot captain said", Nami said still slapping Luffy.

They continued choosing the players for the adventure.

They all picked their paper strip.

"Let's switch!!! Please swap with me!!!", Ussop cried.

"Of course, I'll be staying with Nami-swan and there's another important guest to entertain", Sanji nodded.

After Luffy, Zoro, Robin, and Ussop left, the remaining crew complained about the heat. "Then, I shall make something to freshen us", Sanji raised his hand. "Need some help, Mr. Cook?", Seri asked while seated on the bench. "No, Seri. He'll bleed to death if he stays in one room with you alone", Chopper jumped on her lap. "Then, I'll go grind the herb then", Seri gently picked Chopper and placed him on the bench.

"That can come later. You don't need to push yourself. It's just an easy task", Chopper tried to stop her. "That's why I'll be glad to do it. Since it's something I can do", Seri lowered her voice so that only Brook was able to hear the second sentence.

PUNK HAZARD LABORATORY

I can't take you further.

Stay here and wait for me. I won't let you die.

Trafalgar's Cabin

Trafalgar opened his eyes. His sharp eyes looked up at the ceiling. He felt that something strange is coming. He stood up and poured himself a coffee. He got accustomed to the cold. Since the time he arrived at the Ice Island, he kept having flashbacks of his past maybe because it was covered with snow.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Trafalgar opened it and saw Monet, the bird woman, carrying someone. "Master told me to have you stitch a few legs again. Also, if you have time, Master asked you to check some children", Monet informed. Trafalgar lazily stood up. He's at the mercy of Caesar, the manufacturer of Smile- a man-made devil fruit.

Thousand Sunny

Clinic

Seri saw a book opened on Chopper's table. She accidentally saw some of the crew's health information. She smiled to know that the young doctor of the ship really cares for each and every one of them. Even Brook has a name. It made Seri chuckle.