#33: The Person We've Become

Pleasure House

"Serima, if anything else happen. The ball is on you", Robin went closer and whispered using her fan to cover her.

"Have a safe travel", Seri bowed her head. 

As she walked along the corridor, she stopped by a room where she would spend most of the time cleaning with Hana. The customer, for some reason, chooses the same room and messes a lot with it. 

A taller man passed through her. "Are there any problem?", the master of the house asked. Serima shook her head and looked at Kyoushirou's sharp eyes. "About the missing geisha...", Seri tried to open the topic. She's been worried if she'd be pursued. "I don't have any interest with just one incapable geisha", he yawned and continued walking away. "Thank you", Seri turned to face Kyoushiro who's behind her. "I don't know what you mean", Kyoushiro shrugged. "It'll mean a lot for Shiro-san,  for Hana, and also... for me", Seri bowed very low. 

Somewhere in Kuri

Trafalgar wore his head shield and was bumped by a young child. There were children playing in the midst of the seemingly peaceful place. The promised day is soon to come. They should be more cautious than ever. The rest of the straw hats are already making some action. 

The large crowd made him exit. He heard that there is a procession going on for the most beautiful woman in the land. 

As he was trying to hide his presence, he came across a familiar figure. He hid behind a wall. His eyes twitched. Was he trying to avoid her? As soon as he peeked, she's no longer there. 

How can something be there, not be there again?

Dark Alley

"So, you're here in the hiding. No wonder why the World Government couldn't track you".

"Why are you here as well?", Seri gulped and have her fist closed the whole time.

"Marygeois Reverie is on going. It's not late for you to come. This will be the last time the 5 elders would consider you as the new head of your family". 

"It's fine with me. I don't have any desire to go back to that place. I don't have any plan to continue on with that name", Seri pressed her lips together. 

"Do whatever you want then, you know what the 5 elders could do. Not to mention, the Im". 

As soon as Seri heard that name, her whole body shook. "Your father and mother are already dead. If you have someone who can take care of you, it's the Im". 

The person disappeared and Seri leaned on the wall. She looked at her shaking hands. She gripped on her arm. 

Join my crew, Cherry!

I'm not like the straw-hat but I won't let anyone hurt someone who's inside my ship. 

"Seri?", a familiar voice caught her attention. Seri's eyes soften as soon as she looked at the source. "Are you feeling ill?", the white bear asked as he took off his mask. "I'm... just taking a rest", Seri forced a smile. "Is the work in your assigned place difficult?", Bepo sat on a nearby empty crates. He's been distributing the secret message as well. 

"Have you seen Captain?", Bepo asked. 

"Law-san? I guessed I've seen him few days ago", Seri nodded. "How is he?", Bepo sighed. "He seems like he's doing well. Are you worried about him?", Seri found it adorable. "Yes. I just fear that Captain will not hesitate to put himself in danger if we flunk or something like that", Bepo expressed. "I guess they're those kind of people. Luffy-san and also, Law-san", Seri found peace mentioning the man's name.