Chapter 17, We Don't Have Much Time

While Toshiro is left stunned at Karin's words, she quickly jumps up on her feet, face taking on a serious deminar.

"We don't have much time left Toshiro, She's making a move, and she isn't alone." Karin tells him as he stands, now turning slowly around to face her.

"How long?" He asks.

"At most, Tonight and tomorrow."

"And at least?"

"Tonight. We need to move if we want to be ready." Karin answers looking at the floor.

Toshiro nods, cupping his hand under her chin and raising her face up, their eyes locking on each others as he adds, "there's just one thing that I want to do first." He leans in, so close now that she can feel his breath fan her face.

"And what's that?" Karin whispers, voice so quiet that just the mere sound of it made him shiver in delight as she falls into his embrace, already knowing exactly what he wanted to do.

He smirks, "I think you know." He says huskily into her ear before quickly pulling her in for a kiss, lust and longing dancing in both their eyes as they deepen the kiss, each knowing that they would forever be each others.

Toshiro's hands move from her waist down to her butt, causing Karin's breath to hitch as the sheer pleasure his touch brings. Toshiro gently pushes her down on the bed, pulling out of the kiss to prop his hands beside her head to hold himself above her, both of them flushed and breathless, lust filled eyes locked on each others.

"I love you Karin Kurosaki, I love all of you, from everything about you to every single part of you. Everything that you are is part of what makes you who you are and I would never want to change anything about you." Toshiro breathes, he knew that they didn't have much time left, but this was their moment, and he'd be damned if he just let it pass them by.

Karin runs her hands along Toshiro's bare chest, tracing his muscles, eliciting a shudder of pure pleasure from his as his eyes close, wanting to feel more of her, wanting her hands everywhere.

She smirks, "do remember that I can read your thoughts Toshiro." She reminds him and he blushes beet red, his eyes snapping open to stare down at her.

"Those are private." Is all he can think to say.

"You gave me permission."

Toshiro silently curses knowing that she was right, and Karin laughs; He couldn't exactly get upset about it because he did actually giver her permission to read his thoughts and emotions.

Toshiro leans down capturing her lips in one last kiss before they had to prepare for battle, and Karin willingyly fell into the kiss, their lips dancing in sync with each other. She was putty in his hands as their bodies entangle, her hands fisting his hair while his hands roam every part of her body. She was his, and he was hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright!" Karin claps her hands together while pacing in front of the others in Kisuke's underground basement.

They had woken up Ichigo_ who thankfully was actually asleep and not listening in on them otherwise Toshiro might actually have ended up dead_ Then they all met up at Kisuke's to prepare for the battle to soon come.

"Now the question pegs, how can we combat the enemy? How can we prepare for their arrival? What do we need to do?" Kisuke asks, placing a hand on Karin's shoulder, succeeding in putting her pacing to a stop. She glares at him and he gives her a look, "Go with Yoruichi and meditate." He tells her sternly before pushing her toward Yoruichi."