31st January,1668

After a night of complete passion, I was forced to marry a man I loathed. Oliver held me in his arms until I was forced to be dressed. Before we separated we made an agreement. We would be together every night possible and meet in the stables to be together. Not always physically, but together nonetheless.

        Before we parted, he kissed me in such a way that told me everything would be perfect in the end. That the moments we had shared that night would linger among us for our lives. Tears poured down my cheeks as he descended from the thorny vines. I turned to find Lillian awaiting me. Due to the state I was in, she could conduct a proper conclusion in what had happened. I only told her I had fallen in love with a man of complete mystery and pain and torment. As I told her, she seemed to melt also.

        She had soon taken me to bathe in milk and lavender before I was dressed for the ceremony. Lillian had become a good friend to me. I told her many things including how I was traded by own father. She too was given to a royal at a young age, but stayed here because she agreed to work for sum. As I was dressed, she had taken me to the bridal chamber and showed me an elixir hidden in a cabinet on the opposite side of the bed. It was a slumber elixir that caused the men to fall into a deep sleep.

        I believe I discovered how to make my way through the wedding. First, I will begin drinking. Not too much, but enough to forget about the entire event at hand.