10th February, 1668

Opening my eyes, I had looked beside me and seen my error. Collecting my clothes that were strewn across the room, I exited my chambers and made my way to the dock. It ached knowing as he touched me, he stole a piece of me with him. With any stolen glance, any passionate kiss, or even coitus-he weakened me. Calling my name from below deck, I had recognized it to be his. Among the stars, I lingered in my stance and awaited his presence to occupy the deck. As he made himself known, I felt my titillated my body entirely. Quivering fingers, trembling lips, damp palms, moist lips, I was his.

        Beneath the stars, he was mine and I had been his. Not ashamed of the nakedness that was before us, we gave into the moment. Wrapping myself completely around him, I allowed him to tempt me, tease me, and ravage me like the carnal man he was. His nails scoring my skin, moans escaped my lips. I had felt him and I never desired him to cease. It appeared to me this action was the most intimate thing two people could accomplish. It was everything desired in life. Adventure. Love. Passion. Excitement. Even danger. Yet being held on the margin of the vessel, I had assurance in this man that was before me.

        Looking in his eyes, I discovered a fire, a deep desire that I would vow before God himself would tear my heart in two. It was an even pain that matched the passion we had exchanged. Bare, fervent, and damp, we lingered with one another and continued kissing until we found breath to be valuable. We then moved to exposed skin, which to be frank-was easy to discover. Again, we desired one another and again, he took me. Only this time, with more sweet tendencies. Steady but hard. It had been what I had wanted. With each passing second, each conjured vision I had ever imagined, lead to these moments. The moments in which I was vulnerable and he was exposed. As I lay beside the man I admired, I realized he was no more a stranger than the remainder of his crew to me.