telling the girls that you're pregnant

"I'm so excited to tell them!" Jesy said, yet again. You couldn't help but giggle though. You know she's been looking forward to this day, and so have you. Her excitement and enthusiasm made you feel more at ease about the situation.

The girls were coming over for dinner today. It's been too long since you've all gotten together. Mostly because your morning sickness made it difficult for you to even find the energy to leave the bed. But it's no ordinary dinner you're gonna be having. You're sharing the news about your pregnancy today! It's clear to see that Jesy is over the moon about it, so excited she could hardly sit still.

It was only a few moments later when you heard the front door open. Snapping out of your thoughts, you took a deep breath and watched the girls hug each other before they made their way over to you.

"Something smells good in here!" Leigh-Anne cheered. Unaware of the news you had to share, her only focus seemed to be on the food you had been preparing.

It wasn't anything huge since you still feel a little sick sometimes. However, your morning sickness seems to be easing a little bit. At least enough for you to eat certain things again.

"Yeah and it's almost ready. But in the meantime,
y/n and I have something for you." Jesy explained as she wrapped you in her arms.

"Really? What is it?" Perrie asked curiously.

Jesy slid the envelopes to the three eager girls. "Open them and you'll see!"

You watched them tear the envolopes open. Inside was a card with one special message inside...

"First little mix baby coming in December." Jade read aloud, words turning into a whisper toward the end as it all sank in.

"Oh! A baby! You're pregnant, Y/N!" Perrie shrieked excitedly. She almost fell off of her chair from how quickly she tried to stand. She raced over to you both and Leigh-Anne and Jade did the same just a moment later.

"This is so exciting!"

"Congratulations! We're so happy for you." Jade smiled with tears in her eyes. She carefully pulled you in for a hug. "You're glowing, y/n," she added as she pulled away.

Jesy pulled one of the sonogram photos from her back pocket. She held it out for the girls to see. They cooed over it instantly. "So cute!"

"Just throwing this out here now - its most definitely gonna be a girl. No doubt about it." Jade said, quickly sparking a debate with Perrie and Leigh-Anne.

Jesy just wrapped you in her arms as the girls started to debate about what they thought the baby would be. You could hear them arguing about who was gonna be the cooler aunt and who you should name the baby after.

"Well, one thing is for sure. They're certainly gonna be loved beyond compare. Two moms who will love them just the way they are, and three excited aunts who will surely love them the same." Jesy said as she kissed your neck and laid her hands on your stomach. "Love you, my love, and our little lovebug."

You craned your neck to steal a kiss from her lips, swearing that you only fall more and more in love with her every day now. "Love you too."

She kissed your head before you were both brought in for another hug from the girls.