you feel insecure

You groaned out in frustration as you tried to cover the pimples on your cheeks that just wouldn't go away.

You and Jesy planned to go out today but now you feel like staying inside. You know there's bound to be someone out there who will notice you and Jesy, and you don't want them to see you like this.

"Y/n? You almost ready to go?" Jesy asked through the door. She's been waiting for you but she's getting a little antsy now.

Before you could answer the door opened and Jesy walked in. She was taken aback to find you surrounded by a few different makeup products while you just gazed down at your hands on the sink.

"What's wrong?" She put her hands on your shoulders and heard you sniffle quietly. "Is this about your acne again?" When you didn't say anything she knew that was what was upsetting you so much and it broke her heart to know.

"Y/n you're beautiful. Having acne is completely normal and it's nothing you should ever be ashamed of." She watched you lift your head and your eyes locked with hers in the mirror. "I know it's hard sometimes but don't listen to what anyone else says. I think you're absolutely perfect, just the way you are."

You smiled a little and turned on the water to wipe away the makeup you had piled on. Jesy grinned when your face was bare and it made your heart swell a little. "See? Absolutely stunning."

She kissed your shoulder and sighed softly. "Now will you let me take you out? Let me show you off." She pressed her lips to every part of your face. Nothing made her happier than the sound of your laugh.

"Thank you Jesy." She intertwined your fingers together and turned off the light in the bathroom before leading you out of the room. She slung her arm around your shoulder and kissed the side of your head.

"Don't thank me. I'm just telling you the truth,"

You lowered your head as a wide smile crossed your face. You just felt so lucky to have someone as wonderful as Jesy.