she passes out from exhaustion

The new tour has been taking a toll on her. Of course, touring is never easy and always takes a lot out of her, but this one has been the hardest one so far.

It's got some of the most difficult choreography she and the girls have ever done before. She's also writing and recording more music in between. She's barely slept; some nights she manages to get a couple of hours while other nights she doesn't sleep at all.

She isn't taking care of herself and you can tell she's miserable, but she won't listen to your concerns or any of the concerns the other girls show.

But tonight was different. She was acting strangely before she went on stage and she's acting even worse now. She keeps messing up the lyrics and she's noticeably struggling to keep up with the choreography.

When the show was over and she came off the stage she was clearly lacking energy. You took her arm gently and watched as she swayed on her feet. "Jesy you need to sit down." You muttered and rubbed her shoulder.

You heard her take a sharp breath and she tried to play it off like she always does. "I'm fine." She said but just a second later you watched her eyes roll in the back of her head before she collapsed right into your arms.

"Jesy? Jesy!" You laid her on her back and yelled out for a medic. You heard the girls running over as they started to call out for Jesy.

It was a few minutes later after you had shed a few tears and kept Jesy's hand in a tight grip that she started to open her eyes. "Jesy?" She groaned as the light the medic shined hit her eyes. "Are you okay?" You asked as you used your other hand to run it through her hair.

"What happened?" She mumbled and ran her hands across her face. "You passed out. You're exhausted, you need to rest."

She was about to say something when you cut her off. "No, Jesy. No excuses. You scared me when you collapsed right in my arms. You can't keep doing this to yourself, you need to rest. You have a day off tomorrow and you're staying in bed."

Your voice was stern and she knew you were serious. There was no way she was gonna get out of this one. "Okay. You're right. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." She felt guilty, trying to think of what to do and what to say to make the fear and anxiety you clearly felt about her not taking care of herself away.

"It's okay. Just please, take it easy. Let me take care of you for a bit. Okay?" She nodded and brought your hand up to her lips.

She kissed it a few times and cracked a small, sad smile at you. "I love you." She murmured, her eyes drooping as the exhaustion she's tried to fight for so long began to take over. "I love you too."