you wake up and she's not next to you

When you rolled over you expected to feel your girlfriend's warmth, not the feeling of cold sheets under your skin.

You opened your eyes and felt around the sheets for her, but you didn't feel her anywhere. You pushed the blankets away and got out of bed, first checking the empty en-suite bathroom before continuing to search for her.

She was nowhere to be found upstairs and when you went downstairs and didn't find her in the living room you began to panic.

You heard noises coming from the kitchen and when you ran in there, you thankfully found your girlfriend standing at the counter. "Jesy?" She turned her head when she heard your voice, a small smile on her face that fell rather fast when she saw your face.

"Everything okay y/n?" You pouted and walked over to her. Her arms were around you in an instant and she felt you breathe against her neck. "You weren't there when I woke up. I panicked."

"Oh, honey. I'm sorry. I just woke up and couldn't seem to fall back asleep so I came down here for some water." She explained and kissed your forehead a few times before taking your hand and smiling at you. "I'm here, you don't ever have to worry about me leaving you. Now let's get you back to bed,"

She laced your fingers together and you walked back up to bed together. You laid back on the bed and when she did the same you put your head down on her lap. "Love you Jesy."

Jesy couldn't help but smile at how adorable you were, especially when you're so tired and so clingy with her. She wasn't tired before, but looking at you so peaceful and calm made her relaxed enough to sleep, too.

"I love you more y/n." She whispered and watched you sleep for a minute before she kissed your head and fell asleep too.