she won't let you go when you hug her

Your arms were around her as soon as she stepped into the house. You heard the thud of her bag on the door before she giggled happily and put her arms around you.

"I'm happy you're home!" You spoke against her neck as you buried your face in the crook. She was warm and the smell of her perfume lingered on her skin. You breathed it in, letting it fill your lungs and relax you.

"Me too. I missed you today!"

She spun you around playfully, just to hear you laugh, and her heart fluttered when she succeeded and your giggle fell onto her soft skin.

"Did you have a good day?" You asked as you pulled your face from her neck to look at her.

"I did, and now it's even better." She peppered kisses across your face as you tried to put your feet back on the ground. But instead of letting you go, she carried you up the stairs, grinning from ear to ear as you tightened your arms around her and clung to her like a koala.

Your back hit the mattress and you thought she'd lay down beside you. But instead, she lied on top of you. Her arms stayed under your back and wrapped around you as she buried her face into your neck and began to pepper kisses along your skin.

You let your hands travel from her neck to her hair, where you brushed your fingers through her curly locks, and to her sides.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Jesy," you said before hooking your fingers under her chin and lifting it up so you could push your lips onto hers and bring her in for a loving kiss. "Still not gonna let me go?"

"Nope." She replied and leaned in for another kiss, only to trick you and brush her lips along every inch of your face instead. "Never!"

You squirmed but couldn't deny that you didn't mind her holding onto you like this. Because as she continued to kiss you and hold you, your heart swelled with love and you melted into her embrace; eventually hoping she'd never let you go.